Shoehead question???????????

I was wondering how many people actually rock jordans because of his legacy????? I dont! I just rock them because Jordans are the best looking tennisshoe's out there and have been since i've known about shoes. Im asking this because i see alot of old heads on here talkin about the younger NT memberssaying that they dont know anything about jordan and therefore they are an abomination to the NT community. I know alot about MJ and his shoes but that reallydoesnt matter to me when it comes down to these kicks. NT wat do you feel about this???

yea same here i only rock the jordans that he actually wore on the court and in the movie

its a little bit of a few things. if mike played like eric piatkowski the shoes never would have become so big and achieved such fame....if the shoes werebuilt like starburys but jordan put up 30 a night i wouldnt wear them...its both the shoes look great, and jordan was the greatest ever.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I rock/buy Air Jordans because I love Michael Jordan, his legacy and his sneakers.
thats pretty much it even when im not rocking jays i got a jumpman on me somewhere

I want a good looking shoe, comfortable and I ca use for athletic purposes so if I need to run and jump for various reasons I'm good
smile.gif

Originally Posted by homer420

yea same here i only rock the jordans that he actually wore on the court and in the movie
no offense but thats stupid.i mean so ur telling me u wouldnt rock the cool grey 11s or any other tight jordan shoe just because jordan didnt wearthem himself?
get off his nuts.oh and buy the way he rocked the white black 2k9's in a commercial so r u gonna wear those too?broaden ur horizon homie.its ok to bedifferent than michael jordan!!

Originally Posted by joeman1515

its a little bit of a few things. if mike played like eric piatkowski the shoes never would have become so big and achieved such fame....if the shoes were built like starburys but jordan put up 30 a night i wouldnt wear them...its both the shoes look great, and jordan was the greatest ever.
preach

Originally Posted by cobrab19

no offense but thats stupid.i mean so ur telling me u wouldnt rock the cool grey 11s or any other tight jordan shoe just because jordan didnt wear them himself?
get off his nuts.oh and buy the way he rocked the white black 2k9's in a commercial so r u gonna wear those too?broaden ur horizon homie.its ok to be different than michael jordan!!
jordan did rock the cool grey 11's btw. just to let you know. when he was with the wizards.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

Originally Posted by cobrab19

no offense but thats stupid.i mean so ur telling me u wouldnt rock the cool grey 11s or any other tight jordan shoe just because jordan didnt wear them himself?
get off his nuts.oh and buy the way he rocked the white black 2k9's in a commercial so r u gonna wear those too?broaden ur horizon homie.its ok to be different than michael jordan!!
jordan did rock the cool grey 11's btw. just to let you know. when he was with the wizards.

sorry bad example.but my point is there are plenty of tight jordans that he didnt rock.and to answer ur question i rock jays cause theyre clean looking andbecause of jordans rep

Originally Posted by indohan

Jordan making tennis shoes?! Am I missing something here?

i hate people that make replies like this^^^^^^^ you knew exactly what i was saying. tennis shoes= athletic shoes. its all the same %#@%

I really don't. I've haven't been in touch with the game lately. In fact, I haven't been in touch with NT much lately.
You can blame that on the rapid appearance of kids, who discussed and asked amazingly foolish questions, in this forum.

All hatred aside, "tennis shoes = athletic shoes. It's all the same"?
LOL. Tsk tsk tsk.... NT kids never stop to amaze me.

I buy buy Jordans because I think they look good.

I don't like watching sports, I just like playing them.

Plus who cares what other people think?

I've been wearing jordans since I was this

ei70hc.png

Kinda didn't have an option on what to wear then. My pops and uncle were and still are big Jordan aficionados and also bought Jordans back in the day.(uncle still may. not for sure)

Their love for Michael's game and love for his shoes kinda rubbed on me. Sort of like handing the tradition down of Jordans maybe? lol
I'm young but I got to see Mike play in some of his games. One of the years against Utah I got to see the man in action. Will never forget that
pimp.gif
. Ever.

Living in the Chi most of my life, I watched MJ plays all the time. Most memorable moment I ever had was watching the 1995-96 season. I watched the Bulls lostit's last home game of the season against the Pacers.. I wore J's because of what he represented. He was the face of NBA throughout the world. Hislegacy speaks for itself.

this is funny
because i dont think MJ collect or rock Jordans like that anymore
he has nothing to do with JB except for his name and a big fat check
i rock jordans bcuz they the sickest shoes in the game
just my opinion

Originally Posted by joeman1515

its a little bit of a few things. if mike played like eric piatkowski the shoes never would have become so big and achieved such fame....if the shoes were built like starburys but jordan put up 30 a night i wouldnt wear them...its both the shoes look great, and jordan was the greatest ever.
well said, i totally agree and feel the same way.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

this is funny
because i dont think MJ collect or rock Jordans like that anymore
he has nothing to do with JB except for his name and a big fat check
i rock jordans bcuz they the sickest shoes in the game
just my opinion
He's living the American dream dude.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom