ShoePalace Hollywood Grand Opening - J's for Days!

I went. Most of the good stuff released this week and next week will most likely be a disappointment to many people. They had Bel Air's, Gamma 11's , Champagnes, Ferrari's, Most of the Labs,, Thunder 4's, black tounge 5's, Laney 5's,Most of the KO's and other GR's from this year like the Retro 3's that released.
Did they have alot of sizes in everything?

did you buy anything?

I wouldn't mind a Pair of Champagnes or and Extra pair of Ferrari's / maybe even another pair of Sport Blue 3's

was there any Retro 6 Spizikes there?  need a pair

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!

laugh.gif

No Spizikes. Ferrari's and Bel Airs were first to go then when I got there they still had Champagnes and Gamma 11's. I got a pair of Champagnes. There was not any bundling. The shoes were sold at retail. I know this afternoon they will not have anything left but maybe 2's and some KO's.

Last edited:
I want the infrared 3's.. Its ******* 2014 shouldnt I have a flying car by now to get my *** down from Vancouver to Hollywood?!?!..

No Spizikes. Ferrari's and Bel Airs were first to go then when I got there they still had Champagnes and Gamma 11's. I got a pair of Champagnes. There was not any bundling. The shoes were sold at retail. I know this afternoon they will not have anything left but maybe 2's and some KO's.
What time did u get there

Wow! This was supposed to be a on-line "RESTOCK"! According too them all year. I wish I lived in LA. I would like to get another pair of Gamma XIs, Bel-Airs, Toro VIs, and Bred 1s, and Royal 1s. Retro III '88's if those are on the list.

Wow! This was supposed to be a on-line "RESTOCK"! According too them all year. I wish I lived in LA. I would like to get another pair of Gamma XIs, Bel-Airs, Toro VIs, and Bred 1s, and Royal 1s. Retro III '88's if those are on the list.
If you didn't get them when they first released, why would you think you'd be able to get them in a restock? 

The best they had was Bel Airs , Gamma 11's and Champagnes. I asked a corporate person about the online restock and they gave me the line "we never said there would be one" so it looks like a no go. Next week will be very disappointing if you go out there. The best stuff was this week by far.

The best they had was Bel Airs , Gamma 11's and Champagnes. I asked a corporate person about the online restock and they gave me the line "we never said there would be one" so it looks like a no go. Next week will be very disappointing if you go out there. The best stuff was this week by far.
I heard they're getting spizikes, carmine, and white infrared 6s next week

They had alot of hoj and carmines supposedly yesterday but sold out by the time I got there :frown: ended up w barond

If you didn't get them when they first released, why would you think you'd be able to get them in a restock? 
Think about what you just asked me. Uhh thats what Restocks are about trying to get doubles or get what you first missed on release day. I missed out on Kobe Prelude 1, 2 on release and was able too get on NDC restock. I was also able to get Fear Vs on A restock and missed out on release day. If your not very successful on releases or restock bro don't mean

everyone else fails on 2nd, or 3rd chances. other than the Bred 1s and Royal 1s I listed I was hoping to double up, everything else I awready got. That's the 1 plus living here in Oregon

with hook ups to the Nike ES store BRO!

Forgot about the second week restock.  If someone does go check it out, let us know what they had.

it Seems that they had

Carmine 6's

Taxi's & Gammas

Concord 11 lows and Snakeskins

Baron 9's

Venom 10's and powder blue

a few SPIZKE Retro 6's HOJ

and Black Toe 14's and 3m retro 13's

damn.. would have loved the 11's.. Live too damn far unless anyone wants to pick me up a pair
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom