ShoePalace Jordan Retro restock set for 9/14 through 10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya but they r the only major chain that does it. Pretty sad, and their little buy 3 shirts to hola a pair of shoes dispicable
And we (consumers) are free to choose with our wallets.  Nobody likes their business practice but the problem is the buyer wants the goods.  They can create the super bundle 3 junk shirts, and 2 pairs of polka dot socks with the Bred 1's and there will be a gang of folks sitting here complaining that SP shopping carts are all busy and that their website sucks.

Those that didnt get the super bundle will complain about how SP business sucks

lol
smile.gif

Imma get off my soap box now and start refreshing SP for the IV's

And we (consumers) are free to choose with our wallets.  Nobody likes their business practice but the problem is the buyer wants the goods.  They can create the super bundle 3 junk shirts, and 2 pairs of polka dot socks with the Bred 1's and there will be a gang of folks sitting here complaining that SP shopping carts are all busy and that their website sucks.

Those that didnt get the super bundle will complain about how SP business sucks

lol :smile:

Imma get off my soap box now and start refreshing SP for the IV's
I don't buy shirts or extra gear from them never. I can't do that I'd rather pay a reseller. As funny as that sounds lol

Last edited:
greenspoint footaction

think I saw em in hoh willowbrook too but greenspoint for sure

other places too but I wasn't looking to buy so I can't remember

It depends by state on taxes. The nt'er above ended up paying 245. At the end of the day, anything being charged above jb retail should be called a markup and anything being added with the shoes are a bundle. Now if we're talking about if it's a lower out of pocket price over other online retailers, that's a different topic and is also case by case. But sp is still charging us over box price and is now including another item, that some may not care for.
Your just tripping. Box price is the lowest possible price that they can sale them at legally. I believe it would be illegal for any retailer to sell them for less than that box price without some sort of discount. And the majority of the country and stores DOES charge tax. And your telling me because a store charges tax(which they have to by law) and/or shipping, that's a markup? That don't make no sense man. Obviously u live in a sales tax free area but your logic is way off about MSRP and retail pricing

Ok look, if the shoe on Eastbay is 200+tax+8 shipping that's $225.

If SP is selling them for $225 shipped with socks, then it's retail.

Was it $225 shipped on SP or was it $225+tax+ shipping making it $240-250?

Lol, if it's $225 w/ tax and shipped then it's retail, if it's more than that, then it's not.

Simple right?
EXACTLY. Repped

Last edited:
Your just tripping. Box price is the lowest possible price that they can sale them at legally. I believe it would be illegal for any retailer to sell them for less than that box price without some sort of discount. And the majority of the country and stores DOES charge tax. And your telling me because a store charges tax(which they have to by law) and/or shipping, that's a markup? That don't make no sense man. Obviously u live in a sales tax free area but your logic is way off about MSRP and retail pricing
EXACTLY. Repped
Nah, your math and description is incorrect. As I said, their retail was $25 above retail, that is a markup. Including socks, is a bundle. You originally said both were not. No way around that verbiage. No one said that they cannot "legally" sell above/below msrp, it is simply suggested by the manufacturer.
Since you brought up law, my state tax law makes all online retailers pay them taxes regardless of physical presence. Since this is sp's first year of selling jb online, I would imagine sp's accountants will eventually bring it up to them perhaps at the end of this fiscal, that many states will force them to pay taxes. I expect them to either separately start charging taxes, (all about updating their website checkout process) or add some more markup (the easier/cheaper option).

Nah, your math and description is incorrect. As I said, their retail was $25 above retail, that is a markup. Including socks, is a bundle. You originally said both were not. No way around that verbiage. No one said that they cannot "legally" sell above/below msrp, it is simply suggested by the manufacturer.
Since you brought up law, my state tax law makes all online retailers pay them taxes regardless of physical presence. Since this is sp's first year of selling jb online, I would imagine sp's accountants will eventually bring it up to them perhaps at the end of this fiscal, that many states will force them to pay taxes. I expect them to either separately start charging taxes, (all about updating their website checkout process) or add some more markup (the easier/cheaper option).

Ok look, if the shoe on Eastbay is 200+tax+8 shipping that's $225.

If SP is selling them for $225 shipped with socks, then it's retail.

Was it $225 shipped on SP or was it $225+tax+ shipping making it $240-250?

Lol, if it's $225 w/ tax and shipped then it's retail, if it's more than that, then it's not.

Simple right?

Already replied several times to your original post and the following ones, we're going around in circles. It's just semantics now.

Any idea why I'm getting this message when I'm accessing any items on SP?   

View media item 1182591
That pops up a lot on their site, for a while, with the all carts busy message as well.

Last edited:
Already replied several times to your original post and the following ones, we're going around in circles. It's just semantics now.
That pops up a lot on their site, for a while, with the all carts busy message as well.
Call it what u want, but your wrong. What online retailers sell their retro Jordan's at box price?

Last edited:
Many already has, look at previous replies, including yours:
Your telling me charging tax and or shipping is a markup? That's what I'm seeing. Your telling me any price I pay above that msrp is ABOVE retail. So when I buy my 14s this weekend at footlocker in store for $181 your telling me that isn't retail because it's above $170 box price?

Last edited:
Post the posts agreeing with u
Just look it up, including yours.

Your telling me charging tax and or shipping is a markup? That's what I'm seeing. Your telling me any price I pay above that msrp is ABOVE retail.
No to tax and shipping, as that's not what sp is doing. Yes, anything above msrp is a "markup", whether it's .01 cent or $25. Anything included with the shoes is a "bundle".

Last edited:
No to tax and shipping, as that's not what sp is doing. Yes, anything above msrp is a "markup", whether it's .01 cent or $25. Anything included with the shoes is a "bundle".
Agree to disagree. Not wasting any more of either of our times.

I even posted another reputable member agreeing with me.

Yall Dumb.. lol Dumb forvarguing with a fool. And dumb cause your point has no point :rofl: ...Just bring on the bred4s and Bred1s ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom