ShoePalace Jordan Retro restock set for 9/14 through 10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
See here is the thing about this whole episode, SP, never once, confirmed a restock was coming.  If they did, where is the proof?  Everything I have seen from the so called experts were linked to the release calendar.  This has gone on all summer.  They once, and just did so again, informed folks the release calendar was inaccurate.  Now, as always seems to be the case, they leave you dangling with the potential of a restock.  I remain hopeful, but not certain, for this to happen.   If it does not happen, folks need to recognize the game for clicks SP is waging.  It is incorrect and poor business practice, but it sure as hell is effective.

It was also supposed to happen 9/10. On 9/9 the announced it was changed to Sept dates-October dates and would not be released all at once.

Now the day before the newest restock date, we have a tweet saying "dates on release calendar for shoes that Have previously released, are incorrect"

Them boys going to Hell.
They are definitely on my prayer request list when I go back to church though.......:smile:

Last edited:

See here is the thing about this whole episode, SP, never once, confirmed a restock was coming.  If they did, where is the proof?  Everything I have seen from the so called experts were linked to the release calendar.  This has gone on all summer.  They once, and just did so again, informed folks the release calendar was inaccurate.  Now, as always seems to be the case, they leave you dangling with the potential of a restock.  I remain hopeful, but not certain, for this to happen.   If it does not happen, folks need to recognize the game for clicks SP is waging.  It is incorrect and poor business practice, but it sure as hell is effective.
Not sure I completely agree about how effective it is.  How long will it take before folks write these clowns off for the games they are playing and take their $$ somewhere else.  I know Im about ready to drop their page from my spending habits

Not sure I completely agree about how effective it is.  How long will it take before folks write these clowns off for the games they are playing and take their $$ somewhere else.  I know Im about ready to drop their page from my spending habits
Nah, I don't like it all.  But folks are regurgitating the potential of a restock all over twitter and the net.   

^^^You mean you'll be on their site in October so you can get the next supposed restock date.

Yea me too(not on their site but I will follow the thread)

^^^You mean you'll be on their site in October so you can get the next supposed restock date.

Yea me too(not on their site but I will follow the thread)
Lmao yep.

I already had my alarm set for 7:50am for them breds, smh. They got me feeling some type of way.

It was also supposed to happen 9/10. On 9/9 the announced it was changed to Sept dates-October dates and would not be released all at once.

Now the day before the newest restock date, we have a tweet saying "dates on release calendar for shoes that Have previously released, are incorrect"

Them boys going to Hell.
They are definitely on my prayer request list when I go back to church though.......:smile:

:rofl:

Relieving for me because my job might make me stay a couple extra hours and not let me out till' 9 A.M... I'm cool with the push back date. :wink:

Lebron Elites?

Restock on WTL 11

Low Black gum 11

And the Futures

Last edited:
As expected from sp.

Spa pages happen quite often on the major websites overnight, while doing some maintenance.

Last edited:
Trying to confirm whether the info they now have on the release calendar points to a new October restocke date

The only thing I see is this info:
[table][tr][td]Wednesday, 10/29/2014[/td][td]
Air Jordan Retro 4 Men's Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Red/Cement Grey) Limit 1 Per Customer
[/td][/tr][/table]
But is that the same?  B/c the site's description of the actual shoe is 'Black/Red/Cement'  Probably is one in the same???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom