Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com

Been shopping with ShoeTrends and putting people on since Black/Black AF1's were hard to come by out of season. Feels like over 5 years now.

I don't get why you guys are getting all cry baby like because the domain name changed. GET OVER IT, lmao. If they want to expand their business, let them, it is the SMART thing to do. Personally, I am all in for expanding business and believe that this update was needed and gives a better vibe for the site.

I don't get why you guys are getting all cry baby like because the domain name changed. GET OVER IT, lmao. If they want to expand their business, let them, it is the SMART thing to do. Personally, I am all in for expanding business and believe that this update was needed and gives a better vibe for the site.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Thanks for the comment.  The name change was really hard to get over considering we have 14 years of history, but at the end of the day it was a business decision that had to be made.  Thank you for the support.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Thanks for the comment.  The name change was really hard to get over considering we have 14 years of history, but at the end of the day it was a business decision that had to be made.  Thank you for the support.

No prob, and yeah I can understand the history part, but atleast you guys as a company are still up and running. But I do understand the nostalgia that Shoetrends has had and will continue to have
happy.gif

No prob, and yeah I can understand the history part, but atleast you guys as a company are still up and running. But I do understand the nostalgia that Shoetrends has had and will continue to have
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

i loved how simple and lowkey shoetrends was. this is just a disappointment to those that have been shopping with shoetrends the past 3+ years imo
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad late son!  lmao

i loved how simple and lowkey shoetrends was. this is just a disappointment to those that have been shopping with shoetrends the past 3+ years imo
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad late son!  lmao

if vintagekicks changed to flightclub....why not shoetrends?

iirc, the site was down for quite some time at one point right?
nerd.gif

if vintagekicks changed to flightclub....why not shoetrends?

iirc, the site was down for quite some time at one point right?
nerd.gif

Just found out about this site...just browse through it and I ready like what I see definitely will be shopping here !!

Just found out about this site...just browse through it and I ready like what I see definitely will be shopping here !!

I hope you guys update your inventory system

Having 8+ guys ordering a size 13 yellow curb and it taking 10 days to refund is NOT good business
30t6p3b.gif

I hope you guys update your inventory system

Having 8+ guys ordering a size 13 yellow curb and it taking 10 days to refund is NOT good business
30t6p3b.gif

@CincoSeisDos - We have a live inventory system on Deadstockshoes.  This should be a problem of the past.  We really do apologize for the inconvenience, but the software used to build Shoetrends is very antiquated and inventory was one of its biggest flaws.
@calvin101c - Thanks, we look forward to your business

@Mayhemgatz - Shoetrends hosting always had issues.  I do not believe the hosting we currently use for Deadstockshoes has any problems.  

@CincoSeisDos - We have a live inventory system on Deadstockshoes.  This should be a problem of the past.  We really do apologize for the inconvenience, but the software used to build Shoetrends is very antiquated and inventory was one of its biggest flaws.
@calvin101c - Thanks, we look forward to your business

@Mayhemgatz - Shoetrends hosting always had issues.  I do not believe the hosting we currently use for Deadstockshoes has any problems.  

Originally Posted by jthagreat

read the thread in general...

didnt see thiss

As you can see we have streetwear brands coming in, and currently have The Hundreds x Garfield collaboration, Nixon Watches, Oakley Frogskins, and Ray-Bans.
tho pys.com had horrible prices, i still went back until they started putting crap like this ^ up.

why? give that S!!! its own section and keep it off the front page....i dont even care to explain why. smh
I will take that under consideration.  Thank you.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

read the thread in general...

didnt see thiss

As you can see we have streetwear brands coming in, and currently have The Hundreds x Garfield collaboration, Nixon Watches, Oakley Frogskins, and Ray-Bans.
tho pys.com had horrible prices, i still went back until they started putting crap like this ^ up.

why? give that S!!! its own section and keep it off the front page....i dont even care to explain why. smh
I will take that under consideration.  Thank you.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Actually I used to make print outs of the site so I could look at the shoes between classes.
eek.gif
 thought I was the only one

HaHa, i used to print out pics from the site too. Congrats to shoetrends for growing, which is what is business is supposed to do.  I do miss the good old days before our hobby became mainstream.
Here is a pic of one of my favorite pickups from shoetrends from back in the day...  wish i would have copped more TB colorways...

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Actually I used to make print outs of the site so I could look at the shoes between classes.
eek.gif
 thought I was the only one

HaHa, i used to print out pics from the site too. Congrats to shoetrends for growing, which is what is business is supposed to do.  I do miss the good old days before our hobby became mainstream.
Here is a pic of one of my favorite pickups from shoetrends from back in the day...  wish i would have copped more TB colorways...

Back
Top Bottom