Should Derrick Rose be a member of Team Jordan?

Originally Posted by Heavy23

Originally Posted by cornzilla

No, the adirose is better than any of the sig shoes that JB has put out for any of their players. 

I have to disagree. Even though it is a little lighter than the Wade sig shoe, the performance of the Wade is much better in my opinion. I also tried DRoses sig shoe against the AJ 2011, and for a big man who plays the post and wing that has to cut, plant and spin, and jump a lot the AJ 2011 was better that the Adi as well. The Wade was the best out of the three. That is just my opinion though. Best ever to ball in was the X.

Good point, I noticed the cushioning on the Adirose isn't as great other shoes, like the 2011. I haven't tried out the fly wades even though I have them.
laugh.gif

But which adirose did you try the 1.0 or the 1.5?

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

Originally Posted by BinYe

what better player could be more qualified than Derrick Rose...period

You don't get it do you?

Jordan brand doesn't produce good sig shoes for their endorsees.

Real talk, you seem like the type of fella who gets startled when they read pop-up books.

*opens story and turns page*

"SWEET HAYSOOS!! I didn't know it was gonna jump out like that. Whew!! Damn near had
a heart attack. Somebody catch me... i'm fixin' to faint."

i hear u talkin it just aint meanin anything..i dont care about the shoes , and you can't say they wouldnt be good because they arent even made...it's the fact he represents jordans game in a new era, start readin about sports instead of your "pop-up" books. Its not all about the shoes. actin lke a damn ceo when u dont have a ged!

History and forecasts say his shoes WON'T be good. SMH at coming in this forum and saying, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SHOES".

Oh really, Stud?

You obviously aren't a shoe enthusiasts so your sports talk can gon' head and get transferred over to ISS. 

Any who... i'm an internet thug... i don't need no G E D (Good Enough Degree). 

*does arm curls with baby pitbull*

"WORK!"

Originally Posted by BinYe

what better player could be more qualified than Derrick Rose...period

You don't get it do you?

Jordan brand doesn't produce good sig shoes for their endorsees.

Real talk, you seem like the type of fella who gets startled when they read pop-up books.

*opens story and turns page*

"SWEET HAYSOOS!! I didn't know it was gonna jump out like that. Whew!! Damn near had
a heart attack. Somebody catch me... i'm fixin' to faint."

i hear u talkin it just aint meanin anything..i dont care about the shoes , and you can't say they wouldnt be good because they arent even made...it's the fact he represents jordans game in a new era, start readin about sports instead of your "pop-up" books. Its not all about the shoes. actin lke a damn ceo when u dont have a ged!

History and forecasts say his shoes WON'T be good. SMH at coming in this forum and saying, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SHOES".

Oh really, Stud?

You obviously aren't a shoe enthusiasts so your sports talk can gon' head and get transferred over to ISS. 

Any who... i'm an internet thug... i don't need no G E D (Good Enough Degree). 

*does arm curls with baby pitbull*

"WORK!"

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Theres a big difference between what Jordan Brand wants and thinks "Team Jordan" is and what it actually is.
Technically D. Rose would personify what the Team Jordan label is all about. He's a killer, a young rising star. He would get suffocated under the BS of Jordan Brand, and end up with some off the shelf cornball shoe that under performs, with a little Rose sticker on it, and a giant JUMPMAN.

I'd love to see him move over to Nike, not JB. Thank God Kobe did.
Yeah I would much rather see D.Rose with Nike than under JB, I'm not sure when his adidas deal ends but Nike should swoop him up ASAP

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Theres a big difference between what Jordan Brand wants and thinks "Team Jordan" is and what it actually is.
Technically D. Rose would personify what the Team Jordan label is all about. He's a killer, a young rising star. He would get suffocated under the BS of Jordan Brand, and end up with some off the shelf cornball shoe that under performs, with a little Rose sticker on it, and a giant JUMPMAN.

I'd love to see him move over to Nike, not JB. Thank God Kobe did.
Yeah I would much rather see D.Rose with Nike than under JB, I'm not sure when his adidas deal ends but Nike should swoop him up ASAP

Jordans has the worst sig shoes ever

any china brand shoes>>>>>jordans

Jordans has the worst sig shoes ever

any china brand shoes>>>>>jordans

I think Derrick Rose should focus on building his own brand similar to Lebron and Kobe Bryant Instead of joining team Jordan and releasing products with the Jordan stamp. Although being compared to Jordan isn't a bad thing, I think being on the Bulls is enough. No need to add the jump man into the mix of things.

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse all/any typos.

I think Derrick Rose should focus on building his own brand similar to Lebron and Kobe Bryant Instead of joining team Jordan and releasing products with the Jordan stamp. Although being compared to Jordan isn't a bad thing, I think being on the Bulls is enough. No need to add the jump man into the mix of things.

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse all/any typos.

No he shouldn't sign to jordan but I think he should sign to Nike. Adidas makes some butt ugly bball shoes..the end!

No he shouldn't sign to jordan but I think he should sign to Nike. Adidas makes some butt ugly bball shoes..the end!

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Yes Sir.  DROSE to NIKE!!!

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Yes Sir.  DROSE to NIKE!!!

I cant think of one player sig design ive ever liked. The only pair that was somewhat interesting to me were the cp3s this year.
Nikes designers > JB designers

I know Nike dyck rides rising players but that doesnt take away from their design skills. Ive been really impressed with kbs, kds, n even lbjs line even tho I hate lebron lol.

Side note: whoever designed the jordan 2011s and d. Wades sig shoe should be shot in the face lol. D.wade is too sick of a player to be wearing trash like that lol. Not even the unlimited access to retros and custom pe cw's could get me to sign with JB with the way they handle their player sigs shoes. This is strictly an opinion based off asthetic shoe design and not based on big $ shoe contract deals.

I cant think of one player sig design ive ever liked. The only pair that was somewhat interesting to me were the cp3s this year.
Nikes designers > JB designers

I know Nike dyck rides rising players but that doesnt take away from their design skills. Ive been really impressed with kbs, kds, n even lbjs line even tho I hate lebron lol.

Side note: whoever designed the jordan 2011s and d. Wades sig shoe should be shot in the face lol. D.wade is too sick of a player to be wearing trash like that lol. Not even the unlimited access to retros and custom pe cw's could get me to sign with JB with the way they handle their player sigs shoes. This is strictly an opinion based off asthetic shoe design and not based on big $ shoe contract deals.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why should he be a team member of Team Jordan, if he has a shoe contract already??

Why are we even discussing this?

You act as if contracts don't end. Kobe Bryant was in the exact same boat as Derrick Rose. He too started off with Adidas and is now with Nike.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why should he be a team member of Team Jordan, if he has a shoe contract already??

Why are we even discussing this?

You act as if contracts don't end. Kobe Bryant was in the exact same boat as Derrick Rose. He too started off with Adidas and is now with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom