Should Derrick Rose be a member of Team Jordan?

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

I cant think of one player sig design ive ever liked. The only pair that was somewhat interesting to me were the cp3s this year.
Nikes designers > JB designers

I know Nike dyck rides rising players but that doesnt take away from their design skills. Ive been really impressed with kbs, kds, n even lbjs line even tho I hate lebron lol.

Side note: whoever designed the jordan 2011s and d. Wades sig shoe should be shot in the face lol. D.wade is too sick of a player to be wearing trash like that lol. Not even the unlimited access to retros and custom pe cw's could get me to sign with JB with the way they handle their player sigs shoes. This is strictly an opinion based off asthetic shoe design and not based on big $ shoe contract deals.

so tinker hatfield should be shot in the head after ur statement?everyone has a different taste, but the fact is, the jordan 2011is the best post jordan era shoe and reminds a lotof the aj11 and aj12.

I cant think of one player sig design ive ever liked. The only pair that was somewhat interesting to me were the cp3s this year.

I know Nike dyck rides rising players but that doesnt take away from their design skills. Ive been really impressed with kbs, kds, n even lbjs line even tho I hate lebron lol.

Side note: whoever designed the jordan 2011s and d. Wades sig shoe should be shot in the face lol. D.wade is too sick of a player to be wearing trash like that lol. Not even the unlimited access to retros and custom pe cw's could get me to sign with JB with the way they handle their player sigs shoes. This is strictly an opinion based off asthetic shoe design and not based on big $ shoe contract deals.

so tinker hatfield should be shot in the head after ur statement?everyone has a different taste, but the fact is, the jordan 2011is the best post jordan era shoe and reminds a lotof the aj11 and aj12.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I'm a tinker fan as much as the next man, but the 2011's are garb from an asthetic standpoint! I know they have been made with up to the date technologies that surpass all the old jordan era tech but thats not what im talking about lol. Of course this is just my opinion so take with a grain or a bag of salt..makes no difference to me lol. D-wades sig shoe = fugly. I cant believe they put this trash on iD lol.

I'm a tinker fan as much as the next man, but the 2011's are garb from an asthetic standpoint! I know they have been made with up to the date technologies that surpass all the old jordan era tech but thats not what im talking about lol. Of course this is just my opinion so take with a grain or a bag of salt..makes no difference to me lol. D-wades sig shoe = fugly. I cant believe they put this trash on iD lol.

Nah, Poohdini should stay with Adidas. It works for him. He's their new face and the kicks are doper than @!#!@ for balling.

Nah, Poohdini should stay with Adidas. It works for him. He's their new face and the kicks are doper than @!#!@ for balling.

Hmm, in terms of asthetic standpoint this shoe is actually very decent for an Air Jordan, as most recent Jordans usually have quite extreme details.
In terms of Asthetic, i think nothing can get close to the AJ XI. I think Tinker's worst Air Jordans are still the XV as the sticking out tongue looks extremely

odd, the shoe was not comfortable and the way the shoe creases at the front is extremely ugly. Nice in concept but the result was wack.

Hmm, in terms of asthetic standpoint this shoe is actually very decent for an Air Jordan, as most recent Jordans usually have quite extreme details.
In terms of Asthetic, i think nothing can get close to the AJ XI. I think Tinker's worst Air Jordans are still the XV as the sticking out tongue looks extremely

odd, the shoe was not comfortable and the way the shoe creases at the front is extremely ugly. Nice in concept but the result was wack.

Back
Top Bottom