Should I Cuss Out My Barber Over Some Very Petty Ish? Vol. Risking my Hairline

breh, if your mother dropping you off to get hair cuts then you not in any type of position to be cursing out a grown man who runs 2 businesses.  He not gonna take you serious, and your line may get reeked in the long-haul.

The simplest solution is to have your mother ask homeboy for the painting you want since he seemingly gonna 'clear his schedule' for her.

could be wrong, but I took 'clear my schedule' as 'I'll make time for this on my off time if I'm not high' 

breh, if your mother dropping you off to get hair cuts then you not in any type of position to be cursing out a grown man who runs 2 businesses.  He not gonna take you serious, and your line may get reeked in the long-haul.

The simplest solution is to have your mother ask homeboy for the painting you want since he seemingly gonna 'clear his schedule' for her.

could be wrong, but I took 'clear my schedule' as 'I'll make time for this on my off time if I'm not high' 
I see, that does make alot more sense :lol:

Let it go man
laugh.gif
this is petty.
sentiment seconded

Long story short, he don't respect you. He took your money and it's as easy as saying "I got you" for two years straight and he tryina smash ya moms.

He don't respect you and judging by your taste in art to hang above your bed, you probably aren't a respectable individual.

Dudes beat me to it. You get dropped off by your moms man. Dude ain't taking you seriously unless you pay in advance.

So much disrespect happening here :rofl:

OP the only way for you to handle this is to step to him like a grown man and be a street cat

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm an artist and people used to ask me to do stuff ALL the time. Sometimes you just don't feel like doing a painting that you don't want to do. $100 ain't life changing money so son is probably thinking he'll get to it when he feels like it. It lowkey sounds like he was flirting with your mom too, lol at the first person that pointed it out b/c initially I didn't catch that it was your mom that asked. If you are willing to come to Houston, i'll do it for 100. dead srs.

i'm an artist and people used to ask me to do stuff ALL the time. Sometimes you just don't feel like doing a painting that you don't want to do. $100 ain't life changing money so son is probably thinking he'll get to it when he feels like it. It lowkey sounds like he was flirting with your mom too, lol at the first person that pointed it out b/c initially I didn't catch that it was your mom that asked. If you are willing to come to Houston, i'll do it for 100. dead srs.
It's not that real b, I'm not coming to Houston.
But I do give you my most sincere thanks for offering, srs

So you didn't pay him right?

If you didn't, it's not worth bringing up. If you're seriously waiting 2 years for a painting, IDK what to tell you bro. You should've found a new artists after 2 months. 2 years?! And you still want the painting?

Ok, cut it even shorter cuz he doesn't even want his money. Short story.

The barber is keeping it real. If OP wanted the painting that bad he would have made a deposit to show him he was serious. Imagine how many people request the barber to do paintings with no intention of buying ****.

120 shipped. dead srs.

intrinsicart.tripod.com if you want to see my work.

@kingdomflatbush for some reason I thought he was closer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom