Should I Cuss Out My Barber Over Some Very Petty Ish? Vol. Risking my Hairline

Dude gotta clear his waiting list for ya moms?????? ( so maybe if you get ya grandmother down there, he mite get it to you this year or something)

Waiting 2 years for a painting???? cot damn, you getting shape ups from Michael and Jello or sumtin???

Like what is dude using for his color palette? Dude is fermenting butterfly wings or something. He using unicorn blood and pokemon extracts???
Like this painting gone be too good for earth, real talk. Prolly gon die when you see it, if you aint by time he get it to you.
2 yrs already? Whats homie name,Dr.Dre??
ALL OF THIS
View media item 1211817

Wait you want a painting of another man wearing air mags???

You better tip that barber well for not letting you hang that at home/not painting it for you

Wait you want a painting of another man wearing air mags???

You better tip that barber well for not letting you hang that at home/not painting it for you
This is another thing I don't understand
You just added "another nan" to make it seem like it's a bad thing.
Unless I got a shirtless ***** painted on my walls, what's the problem?

Dude gotta clear his waiting list for ya moms?????? ( so maybe if you get ya grandmother down there, he mite get it to you this year or something)

Waiting 2 years for a painting???? cot damn, you getting shape ups from Michael and Jello or sumtin???

Like what is dude using for his color palette? Dude is fermenting butterfly wings or something. He using unicorn blood and pokemon extracts???
Like this painting gone be too good for earth, real talk. Prolly gon die when you see it, if you aint by time he get it to you.
2 yrs already tho? Whats homie name, Dr.Dre??

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

2 yrs already tho? Whats homie name, Dr.Dre??

You won this thread :lol:

I'm 17, feel like I've expressed this before
***** I don't know you
Bruh 
roll.gif

OP ain't want no smoke.

And your mom is gonna get a Jackson Pollock painting, b.

Offer him $100 in ganja. Guy is definitely a cheese head

"Dude aint trying to smash my mom "
grin.gif
bet he get to hers before you , as a matter of fact dont risk it , thats your hairline at stake .

Thanx bro @currensy, I appreciate it.

Op stop defending your position with dudes you don't know. Seriously, if you want a painting of carlton banks doing his dance on top of the golden gate Bridge, that's your business.

If you want that, I can do it for 250 shipped.

In all seriousness, I'm waiting on a reply amidst all the bickering.

Back
Top Bottom