Should my friend continue rapping? (Month 3)- Orion

My friend has just started rapping. He's trying to decide if he should continue making music or is this just a lost cause. 

Boy i misread that tittle something serious. Thought it said "should my boy continue raping 3 year olds" :smh:

Last edited:
bruh you posted this on the music forum and no one messed with it

do you think he should? :lol:

Always room for improvement tell your homie to keep goin at it
He just gota believe in himself

If he's making music only in hopes of becoming a millionaire, then he better focus his attention elsewhere.

I thought that any musician who made it famous started because they were passionate about music...then they just happened to make it big.

Young guys start rapping just so they can make a lot of money? Better just give it up because the odds are against you when it's one in a million.

If he's making music only in hopes of becoming a millionaire, then he better focus his attention elsewhere.

I thought that any musician who made it famous started because they were passionate about music...then they just happened to make it big.

Young guys start rapping just so they can make a lot of money? Better just give it up because the odds are against you when it's one in a million.
Thats fairy tales homie. Most who are big, wanted to make it big. It aint no "just happened" its all about connects, grind, and preparation wit a little bit of fortunate events. 

Back to the original post: I sense potential, he has a tolerable rap voice and he aint too off beat like a lot of these youtube rappers. my issue is that those lyrics sucked, too many grandiose fantasies that aint becoming reality. If he is serious he should put more emphasis on his pen game for a couple of months and see if there is any improvement.  lastly sound confident...

Back
Top Bottom