Shoutout to the NT Lurkers

It's like that on most message boards. A lot of lurkers with about 1/3 of that number of members online.

i use to lurk a few years ago b/c i couldn't make a nt account. was very difficult for some reason lol and one day i decided to log in and it worked

funny-gif-seal-polar-bear.gif

Lurked for a good 4 years mostly because u needed too wait a month too get your s/n, got my sn in 08' ...
What's good lurk boys

always looked at this place on and off for maybe 3 years to find out about releases and kinda forgot about it and then registered after the yuku fallout, that sneakertalk place almost got me in their trap..had no clue this place was quietly rebuilding.

the laughs this site has ...or used to provide for me are unmatched. thank yo u all for being so 
mean.gif

roll.gif

lurked for like 4-5 years before finally realizing there was an approval process to making an account in 09 lol

ISS member since late 03 smh lol but it was a diff time, this is my home now :smokin

Ive always liked NT more than the others, but when they changed the policy to 300 posts I kinda got away from it.

I was only someone to buy/sell/trade. So once they made it harder to do that I moved on.

I lurked for over two years. I used to have nightmares about making a thread and someone posting a didn't read gif or multiple stone faces. I finally conquered my fears and joined. :pimp:

Lurked for a year than joined. NT always brought the laughs. Don't post much don't want any didn't read gif lol.

Was lurkin hard..it was ruthless back in the day though I didn't even really want an account to post, reading was fine enough :tongue:

More guests than members online wtf, we're being watched :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom