Silver to $250 an oz...

lol any noobs that are getting scared off a little correction should try and not let emotions take over. buy the dips people. buy the dips. im waiting on 39-41 to get in. my jeweler bought 200 oz at 48! she took a hit with that one. but i told her time would correct her mistakes in a bull market.

lol any noobs that are getting scared off a little correction should try and not let emotions take over. buy the dips people. buy the dips. im waiting on 39-41 to get in. my jeweler bought 200 oz at 48! she took a hit with that one. but i told her time would correct her mistakes in a bull market.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

whats the price now

$43.xx an ounce
KEEP DROPPPPPING, need this so I can buy some more 
devil.gif

For those asking about sites to buy from:

www.apmex.com

http://store.scottsdalesilver.com/storefront.php

I like www.Scottsdalesilver.com . I also buy proofs every now and then off the us mint website catalog.usmint.gov . I've heard good things about www.apmex.com and www.goldeneaglecoins.com , but I've personally never bought anything there. I have good luck on ebay sometimes too.

A couple of weeks ago I heard about this call in company called "Universal Coin and Bullion" and bought some very beautiful silver eagles for 32.50 Each. The promotion expired 4/15 though.

I like www.Scottsdalesilver.com . I also buy proofs every now and then off the us mint website catalog.usmint.gov . I've heard good things about www.apmex.com and www.goldeneaglecoins.com , but I've personally never bought anything there. I have good luck on ebay sometimes too.

A couple of weeks ago I heard about this call in company called "Universal Coin and Bullion" and bought some very beautiful silver eagles for 32.50 Each. The promotion expired 4/15 though.

I have been following the symbol SLV in my Scottrade act. its currently at 40.58 a share.. is this a good gauge of what 1 oz would cost or is there a better way to monitor the price? thanks

I have been following the symbol SLV in my Scottrade act. its currently at 40.58 a share.. is this a good gauge of what 1 oz would cost or is there a better way to monitor the price? thanks

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

i also monitor SLV in my brokerage account, i think its a somewhat good guage

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

i also monitor SLV in my brokerage account, i think its a somewhat good guage

OK. then my second question would be is there an advantage to ordering the physical silver bars from places like scottsdalesilver.com? Seems easier to buy/sell if I just get the stock SLV

OK. then my second question would be is there an advantage to ordering the physical silver bars from places like scottsdalesilver.com? Seems easier to buy/sell if I just get the stock SLV

Back
Top Bottom