Simpsons Marathon right now on FXX 552 episodes update:Season 25

The 12-day marathon of every episode of The Simpsons ever made (plus The Simpsons Movie) has done well for FXX, and it still has five days to go as of this writing, continuing through Sept. 1. FXX says that through its first six days, the marathon grew the-simpsonsin viewership each day, and FXX has ranked as a Top 5 Basic Cable Network on each night. Tuesday night’s primetime portion (8-11pm) drove the network to a No. 1 rank among all basic cable networks in Adults 18-49 (1.07 million) and Adults 18-34 (764,000). It ranked No. 1 outright, inclusive of broadcast and cable, in Men 18-34 (477,000) on Tuesday night.

FXX has also announced its regular weekly Simpsons schedule once the marathon ends, beginning Sept. 2. The Simpsons will then move into its regular slot on Mondays from 6pm-midnight ET/PT; Tuesdays from 8pm-midnight ET/PT; Thursdays from 8pm-midnight ET/PT; Fridays from 6pm-midnight ET/PT; and Sundays from 4-8pm ET/PT. Special holiday-themed Simpsons marathons will air throughout the year.

Damn, I didn't expect 4-6 hours of episodes during the week :pimp: That's awesome

I still remember these episodes and we're into to season 17 which was in 2005. I wonder what season I stopped watching.

We're now in the HD era, also known as the "couch gags are funnier than the actual episodes" era.

The 12-day marathon of every episode of The Simpsons ever made (plus The Simpsons Movie) has done well for FXX, and it still has five days to go as of this writing, continuing through Sept. 1. FXX says that through its first six days, the marathon grew the-simpsonsin viewership each day, and FXX has ranked as a Top 5 Basic Cable Network on each night. Tuesday night’s primetime portion (8-11pm) drove the network to a No. 1 rank among all basic cable networks in Adults 18-49 (1.07 million) and Adults 18-34 (764,000). It ranked No. 1 outright, inclusive of broadcast and cable, in Men 18-34 (477,000) on Tuesday night.

FXX has also announced its regular weekly Simpsons schedule once the marathon ends, beginning Sept. 2. The Simpsons will then move into its regular slot on Mondays from 6pm-midnight ET/PT; Tuesdays from 8pm-midnight ET/PT; Thursdays from 8pm-midnight ET/PT; Fridays from 6pm-midnight ET/PT; and Sundays from 4-8pm ET/PT. Special holiday-themed Simpsons marathons will air throughout the year.
man as much as im liking this marathon.... i think the regular schedule is a little od.... i mean to come on EVERY day back to back for like 5/6 hrs is just a little to much. i could see m-f for like a hr or maybe two, but this imo is overkill.

I used to LIVE for those one hour blocks of Simpsons replays twice a night on UPN back in the day. Not mad at that replay schedule at all.

It's FXX doing that anyway. They play nothing but re-runs in the first place. Let FX get more original programming.

brush these 12 days have passed so easily with this show on in the background nonstop. looking forward to the eps being on FXNow.

2 more episodes left.  What the hell am I supposed to do with myself tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom