Simultaneous terrorist attacks around Paris...Vol. Here we go again.Update 07/14/16 p42: Nice terror

umm..u forgot da truck was stuffed and armed to da teeth with gernades?

Just from what I gather, it doesn't look like this is tied into any specific terror cell or ISIS....just a mentally unstable guy.

Just from what I gather, it doesn't look like this is tied into any specific terror cell or ISIS....just a mentally unstable guy.

ummm...u forgot to read da article?

They found a pistol, a larger gun, and a number of fake weapons and grenades in his vehicle after the attack.

FAKE weapons...including grenades.

damn... so the line between Isis lone wolf and random killing spree has been completely blurred.

sad to say it, but it's an ingenious strategy by Isis. tell everyone to do something that's bound to happen anyway, and then take credit for it.

like if I said that, if you want to support whywesteppin and all his ways, then take a dump tonight.

They found a pistol, a larger gun, and a number of fake weapons and grenades in his vehicle after the attack.

Reports claim some of these weapons were fake, although this is unconfirmed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nice-terrorist-attack-cops-discover-8425658

Identity documents belonging to a 31-year-old French Tunisian were later found in the vehicle, according to security sources. A source close to the investigation said an 'inactive' grenade was also discovered inside, as well as 'several fake rifles'.

Link

Also, it's a bit curious that no terror groups took ownership over this in the hours following the massacre.

Unless it's been proven or stated otherwise, I think this was a guy acting on his own.

yes, its a fairly easy concept. you have to ruin da da reputation and curb da appeal of da people who idolize this idea that if you create havoc in da name of allah, paradise is gonna happen.

think about it in sneaker terms, if you wanted to destroy da legacy and appeal of Jordans, you attack da gead of da snake..

imagine if MJ was a convicted of pedophilia, or lets say Jay-Z/Nas was exposed of never writing a single verse..it would have a huge impact on their lasting appeal.

religion is no different. you gotta kill & discredit da radicalized aspect of that religion.

how?

ISIS has a daily news and they didn't even mention the Nice attack in it. So everything points towards a deranged lonewolf.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nice-terrorist-attack-cops-discover-8425658

You realize this applies to you too. :lol:

than these attacks need to be stopped somehow.

How?

This..... Anyone with a car could technically do this as well
its called you attack & discredit da ideology.
That is supposed to stop these attacks from happening, really?
yes, its a fairly easy concept. you have to ruin da da reputation and curb da appeal of da people who idolize this idea that if you create havoc in da name of allah, paradise is gonna happen.

think about it in sneaker terms, if you wanted to destroy da legacy and appeal of Jordans, you attack da gead of da snake..

imagine if MJ was a convicted of pedophilia, or lets say Jay-Z/Nas was exposed of never writing a single verse..it would have a huge impact on their lasting appeal.

religion is no different. you gotta kill & discredit da radicalized aspect of that religion.
Sometimes I find it hard to believe you're this simple.

in b4 truck reform
Tasteless
mean.gif

Just came back from Aruba and for the first time ever I felt uneasy walking through the airport....you just never know nowadays man....just stay alert at all times bros.
Where da pics papi?
I've said this at every mass killing:

All these dudes need are some yambs in their lives, and I'm dead *** serious.

I feel like women can often times be a ray into light into a man's mind.

Dudes are so wired to succeed, conquer, provide, be aggressive, fulfill certain ideologies, and can be some of the most concentrated, focused beings on the planet....

And women have the ability to calm all that down and redirect the energy

Imagine running this by your girl.

"Ay babe... I'm gonna run over a bunch of people in a delivery truck"

"Boy if you don't come here and watch Netflix"

I may be wrong, but from what I've seen, most of these mass killers don't have chicks.
I don't usually argue dumb but you think the root of violence is the lack of a female counterpart?
laugh.gif

well now it's confirmed:

Contrary to initial reports from Nice municipal officials that the truck was full of weapons and explosives, Mr. Molins said its cargo hold contained a bicycle and eight empty pallets. He said the cab contained an automatic 7.65-millimeter pistol, two fake assault rifles, a nonfunctioning grenade, and a cellphone and unspecified documents that the police were analyzing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/world/europe/nice-france-truck-attack-what-we-know.html?_r=0

NICE, France — The Islamic State on Saturday claimed responsibility for an attack that killed 84 in this coastal French city, according to the organization’s news agency, as France’s top cop announced for the first time that investigators think the attacker had been “radicalized.”

It remains unclear whether the Islamic State directed the attack, was taking responsibility for an assault it inspired or was simply seeking publicity from an event that it had no direct hand in.

“It seems” that the attacker, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, 31, “radicalized his views very rapidly. These are the first elements that our investigation has come up with through interviews with his acquaintances,” French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Saturday, without offering further details. So far, five people have been detained for questioning in the case.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...27456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html
they probably flipped a coin to decide if they were going to take credit

Last edited:
Bruh said it's easy to curb terrorist ideology.

Then used Jordans and rappers to make the point.

I get why sckid keeps saying "this is why Trump will win" :lol:

well now it's confirmed:

Contrary to initial reports from Nice municipal officials that the truck was full of weapons and explosives, Mr. Molins said its cargo hold contained a bicycle and eight empty pallets. He said the cab contained an automatic 7.65-millimeter pistol, two fake assault rifles, a nonfunctioning grenade, and a cellphone and unspecified documents that the police were analyzing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/world/europe/nice-france-truck-attack-what-we-know.html?_r=0
My thing is... What point does it even make to stash bombs and arms inside the cargo portion of the truck if you know you're not going to get the opportunity to use them?

Defies logic imo. Dude had to have known he was on a suicide mission. 

how?

how do ya find out if sneakers are fake? u get someone within da sneaker culture to discredit fake sneakers...its da same within religion, gangs, etc. someone who has actually authority within that realm needs to zero in on false flaggers.

you kill da head of da snake da body falls.

Doesn't fit NH's narrative...we'll wait for a citation from Yahoo! Answers to back up his claim.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-france-attack-in-nice/2016/07/16/4327456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html[/URL]"]

NICE, France — The Islamic State on Saturday claimed responsibility for an attack that killed 84 in this coastal French city, according to the organization’s news agency, as France’s top cop announced for the first time that investigators think the attacker had been “radicalized.”

It remains unclear whether the Islamic State directed the attack, was taking responsibility for an assault it inspired or was simply seeking publicity from an event that it had no direct hand in.

“It seems” that the attacker, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, 31, “radicalized his views very rapidly. These are the first elements that our investigation has come up with through interviews with his acquaintances,” French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Saturday, without offering further details. So far, five people have been detained for questioning in the case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...27456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html

they probably flipped a coin to decide if they were going to take credit
[/quote]

homeboy still got egg on his face :lol:

how do ya find out if sneakers are fake? u get someone within da sneaker culture to discredit fake sneakers...its da same within religion, gangs, etc. someone who has actually authority within that realm needs to zero in on false flaggers.

The Muslim community has denounced Isis several times, it's done nothin, they were killing Muslims during Ramadan they've discredited themselves in regards to Islam it doesnt any mean anything because they never represented Islam in the first place.

"Discrediting" them won't stop them from killing or idiots from joining.

The Muslim community has denounced Isis several times, it's done nothin, they were killing Muslims during Ramadan they've discredited themselves in regards to Islam it doesnt any mean anything because they never represented Islam in the first place.

"Discrediting" them won't stop them from killing or idiots from joining.

discredit, not by saying its not islam, but by Reformation methods (cuz da extremists also follow da quran) and secularizing it.

Bruh said it's easy to curb terrorist ideology.

Then used Jordans and rappers to make the point.

I get why sckid keeps saying "this is why Trump will win" :lol:

:Lol just think of how absurd that is . Dudes kill themselves and hundreds of others including their own on ideology. A simply rerouting will fix this?

Ninja, you don't understand basic concepts of sociopolitical and socioeconomic factors. Much of which has been shaped by the hands of western countries. The only reason your opinion matters is because unfortunately a lot of other people in the country, and the world struggle with these concepts too that often come with very basic low level college education. And it's a large cause of hate, discrimination, perpetuation of the problem, and worsening of it.

It's a simpleton's conclusion to reach, to look over there and think, what's difference that causes this all? The easiest answer is, "they're brown and Muslim." It requires no intricate education on decades of politics that really led to the current state.

You constantly express a racist disposition against the Arab world and their religion. And it's self-serving to you to align yourself with the right wing, because putting others down makes you feel good about yourself. It's appealing to weak people to tell yourself you're better than others. Instead of truly understanding what can cause this.

Islam doesn't need reformation, the politics that have led to this mess have needed a reformation since before 1960.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom