Simultaneous terrorist attacks around Paris...Vol. Here we go again.Update 07/14/16 p42: Nice terror

People need to ***** with this seemingly passive attack on Islam, that it needs to be changed/reformed. It's not passive and it's transparent what people really mean when they say it. That they have a closet dislike for the religion and people that follow it.

And I'm done with the word Islamaphobe. It doesn't have the negative connotation to it that it should carry.

It's ANTI-ISLAMIC

Last edited:
So just tell dudes that ISIS ain't what hot in the streets anymore, simple :smh: :lol:

when you boil it down, yes.

u gotta make it "corny" to pursue what their doing, in a arab context. this is why people dont join gangs..its cornballs, for da vast majority of em (all da real OG's dead or in jail).

So just tell dudes that ISIS ain't what hot in the streets anymore, simple :smh: :lol:

u gotta make it "corny" to pursue what their doing, in a arab context. this is why people dont join gangs..its cornballs, for da vast majority of em (all da real OG's dead or in jail).

What about the underlying reason that these dudes find join ISIS an appealing option.

Many of these dudes have no economic prospects in their Middle Eastern country, some feel ostracized in their Western country, and to that America and its allies continuously funds rebel groups that develop into terrorist groups.

I mean the same is true for dude that join gangs. Gangs thrive in areas where dudes face little to done economic prospects, the system has failed them all their lives.

And all this is doesn't matter if she can just make ISIS "not cool" anymore. Dude, it is not that simple

Last edited:
The growing racism towards middle eastern ethnicities is only fueling the problem too. I see how these people are treated. Treating innocent muslims like scum and making them feel ostracized from society plays a large role in creating more radicalization.

Last edited:
says da folks that only can spam accuse someone of being:

racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe...over and over and over again..

if this was street fighter...

Notice how you're the only one being referred to as all those things here. And we've already clearly established that you are all of those things.

What about the underlying reason that these dudes find join ISIS an appealing option.

Many of these dudes have no economic prospects in their Middle Eastern country, some feel ostracized in their Western country, and to that America and its allies continuously funds rebel groups that develop into terrorist groups.

I mean the same is true for dude that join gangs. Gangs thrive in areas where dudes face little to done economic prospects, the system has failed them all their lives.

And all this is doesn't matter if she can just make ISIS "not cool" anymore. Dude, it is not that simple

gang recruitment & isis recruitment is identical platform...one just uses a religious skin & one uses that cool street cat skin as da carrot.

u remove da appeal, you remove da problem.

its people within that culture that gotta do da disincentivizing.

why you think even thou we all participating in da hiphop culture we not tantalized by da illegal aspects of it? (speaking for myself.)

says da folks that only can spam accuse someone of being:

racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe...over and over and over again..

if this was street fighter...

Notice how you're the only one being referred to as all those things here. And we've already clearly established that you are all of those things.

ur white, if we playing by your game u need to "check ur privilege" and stop talking to me cuz im a minority & ill just call u a race baiting son of a white supremacist.

Last edited:

gang recruitment & isis recruitment is identical platform...one just uses a religious skin & one uses that cool street cat skin as da carrot.

why you think even thou we all participating in da hiphop culture we not tantalized by da illegal aspects of it? (speaking for myself.)

Mainly because dudes, including yourself (myslef too), have good economic prospects that making the illegal aspect of it way less appealing.

Add to that, having a strong bond with your community/city/state/country/etc. helps too.

When someone feels they belong, and can make a good life for themselves, the illegal extremist **** becomes unappealing.

You strip those things away from a person, then they will start looking for other things to fill the void.

Even has I talk I know I don't have all the answers. Stopping terrorism is a massive task that will take a massive amount of work. There is probably no magic bullet, especially one as simple as "just make it seem corny"

Last edited:
Doesn't fit NH's narrative...we'll wait for a citation from Yahoo! Answers to back up his claim.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-france-attack-in-nice/2016/07/16/4327456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html[/URL]"]

NICE, France — The Islamic State on Saturday claimed responsibility for an attack that killed 84 in this coastal French city, according to the organization’s news agency, as France’s top cop announced for the first time that investigators think the attacker had been “radicalized.”

It remains unclear whether the Islamic State directed the attack, was taking responsibility for an assault it inspired or was simply seeking publicity from an event that it had no direct hand in.

“It seems” that the attacker, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, 31, “radicalized his views very rapidly. These are the first elements that our investigation has come up with through interviews with his acquaintances,” French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Saturday, without offering further details. So far, five people have been detained for questioning in the case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...27456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html

they probably flipped a coin to decide if they were going to take credit

homeboy still got egg on his face :lol:[/quote]

Do you even read? :lol:

There are still a lot of unknowns about the motives of this clown.

Mainly because dudes, including yourself (myslef too), have good economic prospects that making the illegal aspect of it way less appealing.

we're in agreement there. now there is a sect that has to be squashed that don't care about da money and is genuinely repulsed by Western civilization, i saw da CNN "why they hate us" and that one guy, Sayyid Qutb who proselytized his disgust for all things Western, and he wrote dozens of books...

his acolytes are da ones that have to be rooted out by other Muslims, Like da way u tell a youngin gang banging is for cornballs & u can be fly & get girls without selling drugs & potentially being a felon.

Doesn't fit NH's narrative...we'll wait for a citation from Yahoo! Answers to back up his claim.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-france-attack-in-nice/2016/07/16/4327456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html[/URL]"]

NICE, France — The Islamic State on Saturday claimed responsibility for an attack that killed 84 in this coastal French city, according to the organization’s news agency, as France’s top cop announced for the first time that investigators think the attacker had been “radicalized.”

It remains unclear whether the Islamic State directed the attack, was taking responsibility for an assault it inspired or was simply seeking publicity from an event that it had no direct hand in.

“It seems” that the attacker, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, 31, “radicalized his views very rapidly. These are the first elements that our investigation has come up with through interviews with his acquaintances,” French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Saturday, without offering further details. So far, five people have been detained for questioning in the case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...27456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html

they probably flipped a coin to decide if they were going to take credit

homeboy still got egg on his face :lol:

Do you even read? :lol:

There are still a lot of unknowns about the motives of this clown.[/quote]

that idiot got radicalized by isis and went on a rampage, it doesn't matter if a high ranking ISIS directed him, he took them words & ran with it.

its no different then if i went online, got radicalized by a bunch of trinitaro gang rhetoric, and da next day came out wit machetes swinging claiming da set.

you're in combat with an ideology.

I really don't think we are in that much of an agreement.

Young Muslims are already advised against joining ISIS.

I don't usually argue dumb but you think the root of violence is the lack of a female counterpart? :lol:

Yes

I'm saying all violence will be curbed if chicks start giving out handies to every dude that talks about killing someone.

All across the world.

#ntextremes

Last edited:
how can you convince someone who will die for the ideology that it is wrong tho.

i mean, there are millions of people who say that what religious people believe is just not real.

and those religious people dont care.

how can you discredit something that someone will die for?

im all for that approach, but i dont know how you could go about doing that.

i think its a good idea, but what is a reasonable tactic?

Last edited:
You constantly express a racist disposition against the Arab world and their religion.

i agreed with everything else you said but want to clarify the wording. the Arab world having "a" religion is a lie. the so-called Arab world is probably more diverse in terms of religions than the majority of the U.S.

even within Islam there are not just Sunnis and Shias but also Kurds, Alawites, Druze, etc. not to mention the rich history of Jews and Christians who cohabited the region.

i realize this is a nuance and, given who you are talking to, nuance is wasted... but i think part of the root problem is that few Americans have a real understanding of the Arab world. and i think another part is that there has been this dangerous idea that the Arab world is the Muslim world. not only is it factually wrong, it is the type of mentality that drives Isis.

anyway nothing against you. it's just one of my pet peeves when people interchange or equate the two.

Trump ain't whats hot in the streets

Hillary aint exactly MTV buzzworthy either :lol:

Two sides of the same coin.

Even still, if we're gonna compare the 2 its plain as day who the radicalized, extremist side is. Whats it gonna take for you dispose of your beliefs. Its easy for you to come up with that solution when it doesnt apply to your personal beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom