Since Paypal Doesn't Protect Sellers, This Guy Took Matters Into His Own Hands. Vol Confronting Sc

No one wants to step into the ring of crediting the internet's flea market. 

Last edited:
the guy in the OP was too damn nice, i woulda knocked dude out especially if he tried to call the cops

glad someone has some balls to drive 10 hours.

we got NTers who wont drive 2 hours to get their money back. SMH

not even going to lie i have the type of temper that would get me locked up if somebody did this to me. i would of smashed on site when i got to his house.

some scammer tried to leave me negative feedback on ebay after trying to scam me. i noticed he was about an hour away so i told him if he didnt reverse it i would drive to house and show him he f'd with the wrong person. feedback got reversed. :smokin

Last edited:
He waited a year to go get it?

And the they guy still had the engine sitting in the garage after all that time?

You'd think a typical person trying to pull one over would have sold it or put it in a car.

Seems odd.

Last edited:

And the they guy still had the engine sitting in the garage after all that time?

You'd think a typical person trying to pull one over would have sold it or put it in a car.

Seems odd.

he waited that long because paypal spent months trying to get his money back so he took it into his own hands

that's good and all that he got the engine back but that doesn't seem like a huge victory. it'd be stupid to youtube himself choking out the scammer but that would have been a better ending. at least get in the guys face and scare him or get him to initiate physical contact then beat him down in "self defense".

seller went from taking a CAPITAL L to a lower case L...ill tell you what though, sometimes that victorious feeling

of feeling vindicated feels ALOT better then da money, and i know that guy must've felt like a CHAMPION riding back home.

Seems odd.

he waited that long because paypal spent months trying to get his money back so he took it into his own hands

He said they PayPal closed the case after 8 months.(Which makes no sense) Stupid to even waiting that long. He spent another 4 months just calling threatening to bring the cops.

:rolleyes

Last edited:
How did he take a L even though he got his engine back? He said he sold it for $1400 and there's no way he spent that much on gas going there. Only took a day, too. I think he came up on top with the best feeling ever. Wasn't there something similar to this that had to do with the yeezys? Dudes parents drove crazy amount to get them back and ended up on judge Judy or something? :lol:

guess you didn't read the part where the guy filed a chargeback and i guess you didn't watch the part in the vid where stuff was missing from the engine. he lost all that time and effort trying to recoup his money from paypal and the buyer. he lost all that time and gas to go down there and back.

like ninja said, capital L to a lower case l but a V for not letting the buyer come out ahead.

Last edited:
The man took matters into his own hands and got his engine back. He could've asked for the missing pieces back while he was at the scammers garage with the cops there. If the guy didn't have the pieces then he could've given him money instead. At least the original owner got his property back and can sell the engine once he gets the missing parts back. Loss or no loss the scammer got exposed and that was the idea.

scammer had the kahones to call the cops, as if he was threatened by the actual owner 
roll.gif

Dude is the worst scammer ever. A year later and he still hadn't flipped it? I'd have knocked him out for being that dumb.

I mean good for him and all but 20 hrs spent driving.... countless amount of time wasted going back and forth it's still an L.

As someone who uses paypal i believe it's ridiculous with the amount of **** the buyer gets away with but i'll be damned if i go confront someone in another state

it was worth it though

seller went from taking a CAPITAL L to a lower case L...ill tell you what though, sometimes that victorious feeling

of feeling vindicated feels ALOT better then da money, and i know that guy must've felt like a CHAMPION riding back home

this

Last edited:
Dude is the worst scammer ever. A year later and he still hadn't flipped it? I'd have knocked him out for being that dumb.

The fact that he kept it and call the cops so quick makes me think the seller wanted him to pay to have it shipped back and he wouldn't. (Not saying the buyer didn't try to pull a fast one)

Only way I could see him allowing a this situation to string along on for an entire year is spite. That and the fact the motor probably didn't cost him anything or not very much since his shop does swaps and a customer probably left it.

Last edited:
guess you didn't read the part where the guy filed a chargeback and i guess you didn't watch the part in the vid where stuff was missing from the engine. he lost all that time and effort trying to recoup his money from paypal and the buyer. he lost all that time and gas to go down there and back.

like ninja said, capital L to a lower case l but a V for not letting the buyer come out ahead.

its the point mayne! Seller has a capital W all the way. If it was me he had his car tags and place of residence. yea i would have gotten dirty when it got dark. Spray painted is car or egged it up and stabbed all his tires on his car.

Scammer lost because he called the police, police made him give it back basically.

Last edited:
Man I need to sell my iPhone and was thinking of selling it on ebay. All these threads have me second guessing. Is there anything you can put in the description such us "no refunds" or anything like that to cover you?

Back
Top Bottom