Site legit check? (UrUAKickz)

So I've been thinking about buying some kicks from this site, but they just popped up out of no where and I do not know of anyone who has done business with them. They claim to sell unauthorized kicks produced in factories in china, has anyone ordered from this site before? This is my first thread so take it easy :tongue:
View media item 1141640View media item 1141641

WOW!!! someone else found this site too......Seeing how i could pay with my credit card I went ahead and took the gamble and ordered some shoes. I ordered bred 1s and some Glow Futures......Now I know what unauthorized shoes are, and dont need any lectures about being fake....I am way over the trying to cop shoes that are impossible to get for retail and are way over priced on the re-sell market. I'll start off with the customer service. I placed my order and within about an hour had  an email back saying that  they had received my order and that they would begin to process it. About another 2 days later they emailed me with a tracking number and the wait began......So i got my shoes, they came double boxed from China through EMS. I opened the box to find 2 bubble wrapped boxes. Each box looked identical to the retail boxes for each shoe. I opened the futures first........and OMG they look amazing Im not the best with posting pics but if i can figure out how to do it i'll share some pictures with you guys. The 3M was on point on the upper, they glowed and had legit carbon fiber.....theres no way someone could tell these to be any different at all than the retail pair and i paid around 190 shipped for them. I then opened the bred 1s. Now i have seen multiple reivews of unauthorized bred 1s so i had a pretty good idea what i was going to get. I got just that. They are realy really on point and unless you get eye level and are a shoe freak, you would never be able to tell they were not legit, the leather quality was perfect and there was no noticeable flaws....I talked back and forthe with the operator of the site throughout the order and he is based in the US and has friends in China associated with Unauthorized shoes. This is the real deal you guys...i know alot of you all swear against anything not retail but the shoes I got were far far better than what i know as a replica shoe........I will most def order from these guys again...i kinda feel like they are my lil hidden secret of the internet...it really surprised me when i saw someone else had posted about them.

WOW!!! someone else found this site too......Seeing how i could pay with my credit card I went ahead and took the gamble and ordered some shoes. I ordered bred 1s and some Glow Futures......Now I know what unauthorized shoes are, and dont need any lectures about being fake....I am way over the trying to cop shoes that are impossible to get for retail and are way over priced on the re-sell market. I'll start off with the customer service. I placed my order and within about an hour had  an email back saying that  they had received my order and that they would begin to process it. About another 2 days later they emailed me with a tracking number and the wait began......So i got my shoes, they came double boxed from China through EMS. I opened the box to find 2 bubble wrapped boxes. Each box looked identical to the retail boxes for each shoe. I opened the futures first........and OMG they look amazing Im not the best with posting pics but if i can figure out how to do it i'll share some pictures with you guys. The 3M was on point on the upper, they glowed and had legit carbon fiber.....theres no way someone could tell these to be any different at all than the retail pair and i paid around 190 shipped for them. I then opened the bred 1s. Now i have seen multiple reivews of unauthorized bred 1s so i had a pretty good idea what i was going to get. I got just that. They are realy really on point and unless you get eye level and are a shoe freak, you would never be able to tell they were not legit, the leather quality was perfect and there was no noticeable flaws....I talked back and forthe with the operator of the site throughout the order and he is based in the US and has friends in China associated with Unauthorized shoes. This is the real deal you guys...i know alot of you all swear against anything not retail but the shoes I got were far far better than what i know as a replica shoe........I will most def order from these guys again...i kinda feel like they are my lil hidden secret of the internet...it really surprised me when i saw someone else had posted about them.
lol fake *** **** for a fake *** person is all that site is for. Post pics of those "spot on" shoes and watch it get torn apart.
I've seen Gammas from them, HORRIBLE fakes, not even good one

Tear them apart "Mr. Nike".......i really dont care if you pick them apart or not really though...i paid 190 shipped for the same thing people are paying $400 for.....so you tell me who the dumb one is.......

But you was talkin all that bout how I could post my shoes and you would tear them apart, well here they are homie....paid $190 shipped to my door....im waiting for you to tell me whats so bad bout these??

I checked out that site and those 4s look like trash, and those infrared 5s..... u can cop authentic pairs cheaper than what that site sells them for.

But to each there own.

And if u r wondering y I said they look like trash.....from there stock photo the lateral view...The heel shape goes straight up and down with no bump and the tongue looks shaped wrong. I'd like to see a pair in hand.

JBC Promo PE Futures Legit Check

JBC Promo PE Futures Legit Check

#1 of 17/10/14

Scott5982

Hey guys,

I have used you guys for a long time as a reference anytime I need to look up something. I have never posted before but I use the pics and comments left in this forum to conduct my own legit checks.....I need some help on this one....I have a chance to get these and the price is pretty high but if they are legit I feel it would be a good investment....I got these pics and will try to post some more soon. I do know that the tag on the inside is not the normal Jordan tag but is a sample tag...any help would be greatly appreciated....THANKS

NikeTalk would like to say thank you
to our site Sponsors!

Subscribe to thread

PreviewReply

Jordan Brand Price/Fake ChecksNew Posts

Features

New ISS contest - What's your favorite Jordan model?

INSTYLESHOES is giving away one pair of Sport Blue 3's (size 8-14) OR a $250 gift card for anything else in stock at InStyleShoes.com!     PLUS, once you enter, check out this NikeTalk-exclusive coupon: "ISSNIKETALK10" for $10 off (with free Priority Mail shipping Domestically)   To Enter: Answer the following question creatively as a post to this thread: Share a pic with us here in this thread of your favorite Jordan model / colorway and a quick sentence or two backstory about it.    A panel of NT and ISS judges will be judging based on quality and creativity and their decision will be final.      The Prize: - A pair of Sports Blue 3's (size 8-14) OR a $250 InStyleShoes.com   The Rules: - You must be a registered...

FAQ·Support·Feedback·Sign Out

MobileDesktop

[emoji]169[/emoji] 2014 NikeTalk is powered by Huddler Lifestyle

2 months ago u weren't complaining about a high price on some kicks and now it's a problem for some authentics?

****......SMH

This is your website you stupid ****.

This website sells fakes, he is a middle man in the USA for Chinese reps, he allegedly sells only the best replicas.  Even in the rep community he has had a few errors like insole mix ups.  Also that person who runs the website is called Scott (Scott5982) , who seems to be shamelessly promoting his website again, leave that to the reddit sub.

URUAKICKZ sells fakes end of

Back
Top Bottom