Skylar Diggins though..

Jessica strikes me as a girl that's been around the block. She still straight I guess.

Ms. Ivey is incredible. Anyone post Nikki Caldwell? She's older than the women posted in here but she still looks good at her age.

Listen listen listen...I never said Washington was in the same league, i don't think nobody is in diggins league.

Ms. Ivey is incredible. Anyone post Nikki Caldwell? She's older than the women posted in here but she still looks good at her age.
Nikki Caldwell was the assistant coach for Tennessee back in the day. Now at LSU. She was the reason I started looking at chicks on the bench. She bad..

I swear to god if you see Ivey on a regular day in a sweat suit you probably wouldn't look twice!! If you were walking behind her in a sweat suit you might get a restraining order!! Lolbvs

Upon further review, that Jessica Washington chick is definitely not in the same league as Skylar or Syd Colson.

VS.

No contest.

Hell, even the Prezzy knows what's up. Giving Syd COLD the dirty old man stare....

pimp.gif
obama step back from my woman
mad.gif

Last edited:
I don't know playa. She lookin like she might be having some nasty thoughts about Bam Bam right here....

Gary+Blair+Obama+Hosts+Women+NCAA+Basketball+bjL2GCIIve8l.jpg

:lol:

When Colson got drafted by the Liberty I dead *** thought I had a shot with her :lol:,

Keyla Snowden played for Kentucky a while back I felt she was on the same level as Skylar. Look at that face..
Keyla-Snowden-6.jpg

Last edited:
Props to anyone who pulls a legit baller chick. And a dimed out one at that. Cuz that's gotta be one of the most elite clubs to be in.

Anyway, what y'all think of the bumper on Washington? Legit or "MySpace angle"? :lol:
I think it's legit off of the pic of her on the beach on the previous page.

View media item 904730
Whoever said she looks like she been around the block was on point with that comment. Looks like a regular shorty who used to hang with the fellas and got done dirty a time or two.

View media item 904732
Oh, and GREAT call on the "old timer" Nikki Caldwell. :pimp:

From what Google has shown me, Snowden is a winner! :wow:
Shorty nice.

Last edited:
j washington look like the chick you always play till the a1 tells you shes busy for the night...you shoot her a 1/2 a text & shes at your door with blunts in hand ready to do the deed

Last edited:
^^^^ get off her knees, grab a glass of kool-aid, get back in her 99' neon and hit the next ****** crib

And ultimately, that's exactly what takes away from her appeal.

Y'all dudes are no good though.

Accurate, but still no good. :lol:

That's probably exactly why she likes the kitty kat.

Back
Top Bottom