SLAM Philippines

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
the PI version any good bro? does it come with the trusty slam ups?

It's a good start and look promising. Not bad for 200php for the price. I wish Sonny Jawoski or Mon Fernandez on their next cover.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mas okey ito basahin keysa dun sa isa (not suitable for kids kasi) 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

more power to Slam Magazine 
pimp.gif

^

It's a good start and look promising. Not bad for 200php for the price. I wish Sonny Jawoski or Mon Fernandez on their next cover.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Was able to copped one at powerbooks,i think it's aint yet that availble everywhere.
Great issue! To kobe&lebron fans ur in a treat(poster), the only downside is the paper quality,not as same substance as the imported one,but hey it's much more affordable...over all it's a great start,sorry to dissappoint but it's still US based and will have a US cover et al.,maybe in d near future we'll to have pba stars(probably kiefer era
smile.gif
as far as other issues in d US,d only veteran they put on d cover is no other than JORDAN.
smile.gif

Was able to copped one at powerbooks,i think it's aint yet that availble everywhere.
Great issue! To kobe&lebron fans ur in a treat(poster), the only downside is the paper quality,not as same substance as the imported one,but hey it's much more affordable...over all it's a great start,sorry to dissappoint but it's still US based and will have a US cover et al.,maybe in d near future we'll to have pba stars(probably kiefer era
smile.gif
as far as other issues in d US,d only veteran they put on d cover is no other than JORDAN.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

@ jeddahblaster You didnt answer kobeoverbron question well anyway to those familiar with slam US mags,they usually have a slamup,its an insert poster found on every slam magazine,if you really got one (magazine) the poster on this one is no other thanMVP this season,but theres another poster that kobeoverbron will surely like *wink!
smile.gif
go get a copy now! Before they ran out!

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

@ jeddahblaster You didnt answer kobeoverbron question well anyway to those familiar with slam US mags,they usually have a slamup,its an insert poster found on every slam magazine,if you really got one (magazine) the poster on this one is no other thanMVP this season,but theres another poster that kobeoverbron will surely like *wink!
smile.gif
go get a copy now! Before they ran out!

hope it works out better this time around...Summit (i think) came out with a PH Slam about 10yrs or so ago and i dont think it lasted a year...

hope it works out better this time around...Summit (i think) came out with a PH Slam about 10yrs or so ago and i dont think it lasted a year...

Back
Top Bottom