Small restock at Finish Line coming 4/19 (Toro, Green Glow IVs, Infra VIs)

"To clarify. On the restock its 1 pair per customer total. Multiple orders will be cancelled. Please Retweet" - Sole heaven
I wonder if that means that the pairs from the cancelled orders will recirculate back into the system at some point in the day.

I wonder if that means that the pairs from the cancelled orders will recirculate back into the system at some point in the day.

Yeah most likely. When the Supreme foams dropped they had multiple random restocks for some sizes throughout the day. Guess from cancelled orders. But that's stressful, means if you don't get them at first you would have to be locked on your computer the whole day.

"To clarify. On the restock its 1 pair per customer total. Multiple orders will be cancelled. Please Retweet" - Sole heaven
man now i gotta choose between bred 11s or 1s? .. i guess that one should be easy.
devil.gif

Not sure about the size run........they tweeted a restock but now they're acting like there is no restock. Many believe the info was leaked accidentally n there's suppose to be a surprise restock. Soleheaven has a good restock this weekend though

Not sure about the size run........they tweeted a restock but now they're acting like there is no restock. Many believe the info was leaked accidentally n there's suppose to be a surprise restock. Soleheaven has a good restock this weekend though
FNL's restock was suppose to be a surprise, word got out tho

They have some decent sizes of white & infrared VI's available now. I returned mine from the prior release because they ran SUPER big. I got my size 11 now!!!

I tried around 9:45am. They had the white/infrared VI's size 10-14. Then they disappeared QUICK! The all red IV's went super quick. I wanted those too BUT it's the nature of the (hype)beast today. Lol

I got paypal confirmation on the white/infrared 6s, but no email yet from Finishline. Has anyone gotten Finishline confirmation yet?

Back
Top Bottom