Small restock at Finish Line coming 4/19 (Toro, Green Glow IVs, Infra VIs)

Forget this restock, got my mind on another website that's restocking the 19th as well.
You should let me know bout that website thooo
smile.gif
Soleheaven. But from what I heard on the other thread, that site is worse than "JJ" (whatever that is)

And there's been instance where I've added to cart and quantity is "0" and won't change.

Forget this restock, got my mind on another website that's restocking the 19th as well.
Soleheaven. But from what I heard on the other thread, that site is worse than "JJ" (whatever that is)

And there's been instance where I've added to cart and quantity is "0" and won't change.
Thanks bruh. I'm still going to try. I'll have a better chance there then on Eastbay lol

JJ is jimmy jazz. and that sole heaven restock is 12 noon BSt or UK time whi h is 7am EDT or 4am PDT so if youre in LA you have time to look at soleheaven

JJ is jimmy jazz. and that sole heaven restock is 12 noon BSt or UK time whi h is 7am EDT or 4am PDT so if youre in LA you have time to look at soleheaven
Oh I need to read NikeTalk's rules.!!!!! I never thought of that. I don't think I'll ever get the Gammas man....Maybe it is time to hang it up.

Wait...7am would come at the same time as 4am. Equal opportunity for all. Just thought about that.

I lost $200 trying to get them toros for the Mrs. Another chance! I gotta make this happen. But i really want them royals for myself. This could end bad....

still need taxis....... [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
but i'll go for the green glows

Last edited:
Is this restock even still happening? I don't see anything on the FNL calender unlike before when I did

"To clarify. On the restock its 1 pair per customer total. Multiple orders will be cancelled. Please Retweet" - Sole heaven

Back
Top Bottom