Smart Black Dude vs "Alt-right" Dude (white supremacist) vol: flawless victory

Get your fist out your butt.

Thats not my point at all.

You think white supremacists are going to back down through force without their head leader aka the president elect commanding them to?

You think a TV One news segment is going to do that?

All this did was rile them up even more. Son left that interview with his swastika gripped tight ready for his next SWS summit.

All that **** does is make the 2 separate parties feel good about themselves but doesn't move any closer to a resolution.

Nobody is saying don't be angry, but that anger should be used to work towards a solution. Or else in another 12 years after they died down again for a few years the next bozo will come into office to get them hyped up and we'll be saying "Oh **** here comes the racist white people again"

Snakes only dig into their holes temporarily. They always return back out to feed...

If you worried about white supremacist being "riled" up you should take your scared behind to church lol

Yeah, I'm not down with a separatist movement.

Not an idea I ever rocked with, or have ever came around to.
im not but i am

i dnt ever see myself takin a white girl serious

but i do appreciate some of these mixed females walkin the earth

im cool wit white people tho

Get your fist out your butt.

Thats not my point at all.

You think white supremacists are going to back down through force without their head leader aka the president elect commanding them to?

You think a TV One news segment is going to do that?

All this did was rile them up even more. Son left that interview with his swastika gripped tight ready for his next SWS summit.

All that **** does is make the 2 separate parties feel good about themselves but doesn't move any closer to a resolution.

Nobody is saying don't be angry, but that anger should be used to work towards a solution. Or else in another 12 years after they died down again for a few years the next bozo will come into office to get them hyped up and we'll be saying "Oh **** here comes the racist white people again"

Snakes only dig into their holes temporarily. They always return back out to feed...

If you worried about white supremacist being "riled" up you should take your scared behind to church lol

Well **** it then. If there's no peaceful way of coming to a common ground then it is what it is.

You wanna ride on these ******, then lets ride.

Agreed. A situation like Mormons or Orthodox Judaism , without the religious deal would be cool.

Well **** it then. If there's no peaceful way of coming to a common ground then it is what it is.

That's where my mind is at right now. I try to be an idealist individual but a sense of dark realism has set it recently where I see violence being the only discussion left on the table. It won't solve or save or change anyone mind, but the aggression and paranoia from both sides is too strong.

But I'm honestly down for my brown and black brothers and sisters in this battle. It's like we have tried everyone to be taken serious in this country and we try to supplement our culture to the grand scheme of things but still lose in every facet. A lot of pent up aggression is rising to the surface. hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
That's where my mind is at right now. I try to be an idealist individual but a sense of dark realism has set it recently where I see violence being the only discussion left on the table. It won't solve or save or change anyone mind, but the aggression and paranoia from both sides is too strong.

But I'm honestly down for my brown and black brothers and sisters in this battle. It's like we have tried everyone to be taken serious in this country and we try to supplement our culture to the grand scheme of things but still lose in every facet. A lot of pent up aggression is rising to the surface. hope I'm wrong.

Well put my brother.

Don't need to change no minds if ya oppressors are all dead.

Last edited:
]True, but a place, a base must be created first. For separation to work, we need a base.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Typed out a longer response, but our success (some of us) in whatever metric has less to do with us having our own communities and more to do with other factors around culture and immigration. There's been some benefits to it for us, but there's negatives as well. Just one example, minorities will have a hard time finding themselves in positions of political power by following a separatist mentality. All in all, I'd say our success in educational/career achievements has more to do with family, culture, and immigration and little to do with any sort of existing separatist mentality. Separatism is regressive and damaging in my opinion.

Typed out a longer response, but our success (some of us) in whatever metric has less to do with us having our own communities and more to do with other factors around culture and immigration. There's been some benefits to it for us, but there's negatives as well. Just one example, minorities will have a hard time finding themselves in positions of political power by following a separatist mentality. All in all, I'd say our success in educational/career achievements has more to do with family, culture, and immigration and little to do with any sort of existing separatist mentality. Separatism is regressive and damaging in my opinion.

I take it you're an Asian American?

I almost get what Spencer is/or was trying to say; his ideals of whites being free of other races were based on civility and less so of genetics. The only issue with that as far as the country of Africa is concerned, historically European countries have invaded, taken over and stripped the land of many of it's precious resources i.e., The Berlin Conference. - (http://www.blackpast.org/gah/partition-africa) Which totally defeats his argument. America can not stand alone and think to compete with many other countries. Our leverage is global military defense.

Although yes, in many ways whites in the western hemisphere have developed socities that are seemingly more advanced but not compared to the major powers in Asia.

And more and more I think the war in the Middle East has alot to do with the diamond resources in Africa because geographically Africa is the country that bounds the Middle East (hence the name) which goes unmentioned. All speculation but this again goes to show how much ignorance has to be dealt with to even get to a better place. It's rough.

Until we eliminate the mindsets that trap us into unproductive and divided lifestyles we will never be able to create a sense of togetherness.
And with out togetherness we will NEVER be able to organize on the scale we need to and start circulating black dollars in our community and creating our own mini economies.
the only thing we get together for these days is to march and protest.

People do NOT put enough stock into the saying "Together we stand Divided we fall."
We are so divided about damn near every issue starting from different sets to the different shades of color we are.

Meanwhile the Alt-Right banded together and got Trump elected.

I almost get what Spencer is/or was trying to say; his ideals of whites being free of other races were based on civility and less so of genetics. The only issue with that as far as the country of Africa is concerned, historically European countries have invaded, taken over and stripped the land of many of it's precious resources i.e., The Berlin Conference. - (http://www.blackpast.org/gah/partition-africa) Which totally defeats his argument. America can not stand alone and think to compete with many other countries. Our leverage is global military defense.

Although yes, in many ways whites in the western hemisphere have developed socities that are seemingly more advanced but not compared to the major powers in Asia.

And more and more I think the war in the Middle East has alot to do with the diamond resources in Africa because geographically Africa is the country that bounds the Middle East (hence the name) which goes unmentioned. All speculation but this again goes to show how much ignorance has to be dealt with to even get to a better place. It's rough.

I think people have this false idea that there has never been a strong country like America.

No, they didn't have ipads, but in terms of AT THAT TIME, there were a lot of civilizations that were advanced and on the cutting edge of human growth.

It's like dudes out here thinking humans just started roaming the earth in the last 400 years.

^^ It's the truth. In reference to the comments in here, there is nothing regressive about what is true to nature. We were not created to live amongst subhumans. Conflict continues because animals will be animals & we who are innately noble counteract the only way we know how with peace & love. The idea that we should intermingle is clearly a bust, da proof is truly in da pudding.

And LOL @ Caucasoid societies being more advanced. Meanwhile the great feats in Egypt remain unsolved. "So in summation I don't know who you racing, I'm already at the finish line with the flag waving"

I take it you're an Asian American?
Yeah. There are a lot of issues in our communities and people prop us up as a model too often by citing success in education and income.

Separatism is an old model and is fighting against a wave that's coming irregardless. It's walking backwards on a moving escalator. I don't like the idea of relinquishing our share of the pie and trying to make our own from scratch. I want my share of the American pie that my people helped make. The existing infrastructures, the institutions, and the opportunities, I want to benefit from all of that and my family will too. This isn't a white country. Race dynamics will continue to be pushed and pulled in this country depending on how willing the people are to fight for their share. I don't think any of us should give up our stake. That's my opinion on this topic at least. 

In reality this is this is a result of the inevitable wave that is coming down the pipeline.
In 2050 they say the average American will be of mixed race. And after another generational wave there will be even less pure white people
(there really arent any "pure" black people in America anymore unless you or your family are an African immigrants. everyone is mixed with something down the line)

This is why they are so adamantly pushing this light skin vs dark skin agenda within our communities.
Cause when it gets to that point who do you think the remaining whites will be rolling with? Im guessing the lightest of the light skinned.

We have to see through these tricks as early as they think them up and come up with an action plan for when they start trying to brainwash us to hate each other.

Last edited:
In reality this is this is a result of the inevitable wave that is coming down the pipeline.
In 2050 they say the average American will be of mixed race. And after another generational wave there will be even less pure white people
(there really arent any "pure" black people in America anymore unless you or your family are an African immigrants. everyone is mixed with something down the line)

This is why they are so adamantly pushing this light skin vs dark skin agenda within our communities.
Cause when it gets to that point who do you think the remaining whites will be rolling with? Im guessing the lightest of the light skinned.

We have to see through these tricks as early as they think them up and come up with an action plan for when they start trying to brainwash us to hate each other.

i feel like that idea gets overblown, on average African-Americans are 77% West African
http://www.pnas.org/content/107/2/786.long

jaysrcrak jaysrcrak You made an interesting statement and I hope to piggyback on the idea. I want to start something called #LeaveItAlone similar to #BlackLivesMatter but the fundamental idea is that every human interaction should be initiated with the willful intent to be helpful, helping one another or adding to a situation and if that is not the intent then #LeaveItAlone. While I know the message has a negative connotation, it would raise eyebrows and gain interests.

There is a science component to this where essentially we can deprogram people or things that are purposefully created to harm others. For example as children we are programmed to frame individuals as harmful or harmless and to use as many social cues as possible to make decisions that can potentially save our lives. As adults we should also frame situations immediately and determine if this person has intentions of help or harm. While I wish most people were as helpful as others, some are inherently harmful. And once those determinations have been made instead of giving it any more thought, avoid the situation altogether hence a slogan that tells these people we do not wish to engage any further based on such perceived notions - #LeaveItAlone. As mentioned before, the definition of someone's origins has become so blurred that racism (all -isms for that matter) is really an all to self-perceived concept. But prejudging someone or something on the basis of a much more tempered ideal instead of skin color i.e., helpful intent can lead to interactions that are much more efficient and "helpful". It also raises self-awareness, for example in the Trayvon Martin case. If Zimmerman was taught to view others as helpful or harmful - he may have said wait a minute I am entering into a situation with the intent to harm - I should #LeaveItAlone. Test it, try it in your own life. Analyze each interaction solely that someone engages you on the content of their intent - is it harmful or helpful (which we all have different value systems for) because we have already personally internalized what we want. In society, certain classes of people are targeting others and I think subconsciously they need to be reprogrammed to know that entering into any situation and not being helpful puts them on the watch list.

Last edited:
1. You crossing a SLIPPERY slope when you talk about ANY type of inherent behavior

2. You can't reverse literally hundreds of years of white superiority conditioning from both white and non white people. You would literally have to start with a generation of babies, and expose them to nothing but unbiased media.

It ain't just the parents instilling this in children. Media is probably 1b in terms of teaching and fostering white superiority.

Back
Top Bottom