Smart Black Dude vs "Alt-right" Dude (white supremacist) vol: flawless victory

1. You crossing a SLIPPERY slope when you talk about ANY type of inherent behavior

2. You can't reverse literally hundreds of years of white superiority conditioning from both white and non white people. You would literally have to start with a generation of babies, and expose them to nothing but unbiased media.

It ain't just the parents instilling this in children. Media is probably 1b in terms of teaching and fostering white superiority.
I have no issues with people pushing their own agenda. Why would a parent teach their child white inferiority?!?! On the same note, what do you think Asians are teaching their kids. What do you think Latinos are teaching their kids. But here's what Roland Martin was saying, it is just not the reality. Media is not reality. And the only way to be superior is to train harder than the next man.

Last edited:
I have no issues with people pushing their own agenda. Why would a parent teach their child white inferiority?!?! On the same note, what do you think Asians are teaching their kids. What do you think Latinos are teaching their kids. But here's what Roland Martin was saying, it is just not the reality. Media is not reality. And the only way to be superior is to train harder than the next man.

Lolwut

What parents are teaching their kids that they're better than other kids because the color of their skin?

The end of that interview just reeked of racism, and is a live representation and example for the rest of the world to see why our country is so divided.

From the black guy saying "ya'll better get ready" to the white guy saying "we're going to win"

Its just proof that theres no progress being made on a national scale. Yeah the white guy got handed an L but the entire segment was an L in itself because all it did was stir up all the angry black and all the hateful whites and it will fuel them to keep continuing on doing what they're doing.

Most of the time I feel like this country will never get better.
Gonna take 150 more years for progress.

By then, the aliens will have landed.

Last edited:
that richard guy reminds me of ninja. tunnel vision so bad he doesn't recognizes how dumb he sounds and how misinformed he actually is.

you cant be this naive can you?

lol

Children aren't naturally born racist :lol:

Where the hell do you think they learn it from

I'm pretty sure yall have seen me post around here so I'm somewhat surprised you'd think i would take this angle.

i figured it was implied that OUTSIDE OF WHITE PEOPLE and dealing with normal parents b/c we were talking about white superiority and it being from the parents.

come on, yo. I was prolly blazed to the moon when i posted that so that may be the culprit for the blurred message....

:lol: I saw this a few days ago, dude contradicted himself 30953053 times. It's like he can't decide if he wants to jump all in on his racism. The man didn't make a single coherent point and people look up to this dude.

I'm pretty sure yall have seen me post around here so I'm somewhat surprised you'd think i would take this angle.

i figured it was implied that OUTSIDE OF WHITE PEOPLE and dealing with normal parents b/c we were talking about white superiority and it being from the parents.

come on, yo. I was prolly blazed to the moon when i posted that so that may be the culprit for the blurred message....

No sweat fam.

It's crazy how racist folks still wanna say Egyptians were white. White people couldn't survive in that sun cuz they lack Melanin. They woulda been catching skin cancer. All evidence shows Egyptians were African people. It's in Africa. Europeans themselves described them as being black people. Egyptians painted themselves as black.

It kills them to admit that black people are great. It's all good though cuz you can't run from the truth. :pimp:

It's crazy how racist folks still wanna say Egyptians were white. White people couldn't survive in that sun cuz they lack Melanin. They woulda been catching skin cancer. All evidence shows Egyptians were African people. It's in Africa. Europeans themselves described them as being black people. Egyptians painted themselves as black.

It kills them to admit that black people are great. It's all good though cuz you can't run from the truth. :pimp:

People probably won't take the time, but here's all the evidence you need.

The fact that it's even up for debate though. :smh:

People probably won't take the time, but here's all the evidence you need.

The fact that it's even up for debate though. :smh:

**** this was all the proof I needed

8901c21b8213795d3c44a7ae5370916d.jpg

That's why they keep the story of the Moors so quiet. Black people coming into Europe introducing science, mathematics, showing them how to live, eat, wash they own *** and ruling Europe for 700 years. That just burns their soul.
Bingo! Repped for spreading that knowledge to the unknowing.
More people should know how innovative we have always been.

The sad part is I had to learn that knowledge myself by surfing the web.
We should be teaching our kids our history ourselves because they would NEVER teach that in our schools.
And some might say well that is not American history but at the same time they teach about that fraud Christopher Columbus.

Back
Top Bottom