Smashing The Ex Yay Or Nay?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I wouldn't do it OP, not because of the catching feelings part... but of safety/health reasons.

Not sure on how y'all relationship ended, but if it was bad, I wouldn't trust her! Woman can hold grudges bro... one of my friends who broke up with his girl a year ago (almost the exact same situation as yours) decided to hang out with her when he went back into town for the holidays.

Let's just say, he got inside the box... and came out with STDs. (her plan all along)
30t6p3b.gif

my dad told me a similar story about a guy who got a divorce...years later his ex got him w/a baby
laugh.gif

I would do it.. make you strapped up though.

Like previously mentioned.. she could be dirty or wanting some swimmers.

I am, we both over what we had. So when I'm in town she lets me sleep over and smash.

naw im sure shes not gonna get any false hopes we both know aint !@%+ happening whether i were living in MD or Texas i could never let myself get back with her but yall are right i dont see why i shouldnt beat those cheeks for the hell of it

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Night Marcher01 wrote:

I wouldn't do it OP, not because of the catching feelings part... but of safety/health reasons.

Not sure on how y'all relationship ended, but if it was bad, I wouldn't trust her! Woman can hold grudges bro... one of my friends who broke up with his girl a year ago (almost the exact same situation as yours) decided to hang out with her when he went back into town for the holidays.

Let's just say, he got inside the box... and came out with STDs. (her plan all along)
30t6p3b.gif

my dad told me a similar story about a guy who got a divorce...years later his ex got him w/a baby
laugh.gif

Grimey.
30t6p3b.gif

It s alwAys been ugly after i smashed an ex. EXCEPT this time, im in the same situation after moving. Ive gone back home twice and hit it then moved on back to NC

[Update] so I hit it the other day it was real straight not awkward at all she made it so easy. I crushed those cheeks so she knows whos boss. And there was no attachment from either side, when we were done she said "it was real". So thanks to NT yall were right definitely a good idea to do it

Damn.. goodstuff brah., I couldn't do it.. most my exes kinda sicken me. Those damn character flaws take 10s to 1s mentally.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

[Update] so I hit it the other day it was real straight not awkward at all she made it so easy. I crushed those cheeks so she knows whos boss. And there was no attachment from either side, when we were done she said "it was real". So thanks to NT yall were right definitely a good idea to do it

That's what's up man...I think about 92% of us would have done the same.  The other 8% are just frontin.

Back
Top Bottom