Smh I'm a loner

dont worry about it...maybe you're just focusing too hard on it. i'm sure your gym buddies or co-workers would be down to hang out. happy hour is greatfor that! give it a whirl.
if ppl are saying effed up %+% on here dont sweat it.

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

no one likes you or your personality son, thats why you have no friends. i think you should off yourself IMO.
ohwell.gif
*warned*

Do it again and your account will be suspended.

JR5

ACBboyz84,
Im in the same boat as you fam.
It aint nothing wrong with being on chill mode most of the time though. I already know thats who i am however its cool to just get out from time to time with afew people that are cool to you.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

look at how all you guys are alike. You guys should be friends. There goes the solution to your problem.

roll.gif
omg
laugh.gif

Gonna be a emo party with wrist slashing everywhere. Nah jp but I kind of feel where you guys are coming from...Actually I hate when my friends call me, they are some annoying $+! people.

laugh.gif

Your single.

Only 1 thing to do my man. Stay Fly...all else will fall into place. Trust me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

You guys need to understand the difference between being shy and being a loser or "emo".

Me, I'm a Senior in high school and a lot of me knows that unless I do something to really change my personality I'm gonna be in the same situation as you once I graduate. I don't ever see myself getting into the whole club scene or doing the whole go to a party get drunk, wake up hungover, repeat thing. Some of my friends have been getting mad at me because I really don't feel like doing anything lately. I quit smoking so there goes 95% of what I used to do with friends, which is pretty sad. I think I need to choose to be a complete nerd or something so I can at least become successful in life. I've been a complete hermit before and I know its not a place I ever want to be again.
frown.gif
exactly, seems so pointless. "oh dude, we got so trashed last night" **@*, +@*!*

temporarily.

yep.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
What do u do to become more outgoing ?I'm not a club person so i don't go to clubs , etc. I mean i have friends , we hang out once in awhile but me and my boys are not that close anymore as we are getting older. I go shopping by myself, go to a pick up game by myself. I spend most of my free time at home or at the gym. It's either work, playing games, basketball or working out at the gym. I still did not get a new girlfriend ever since the last relationship and it has been more than 2 years. My relatives are bs people so i don't really talk to them that much except for holiday meeting or family reunion. It's Christmas and i feel like life is taking a dump on me.
smh.gif

your just an introvert like me I got friends and stuff but I 'd rather not be as loud and outgoing..I found a girl that digs that im quiet and stuff andnow I think shes perfect for me. My point is dont worry theres always a bright side

Originally Posted by slipnslide23

im on the boat but for different circumstances, the ppl i know dont wanna do !!# but play video games,
Oh my gosh, this right here is what I go through. I swear, that whole gaming !+%* is lame. Dudes don't do nothing but game, or every once in ablue go shoot pool. I mean, we live in NYC and that's all you wanna mess with. No @#+#!, no clubs, no lounges, no city life, no nothing. SMH, I'm notabout to hit up the city by myself.

I'm in the same boat as most of you.

I don't know if I'm just lazy or what. Most of my friends down here are whack and aren't even worth hanging out with. They all act like they're18 years old (and we 30 lol). It's been kind of depressing lately, but I'm eyeing a move to the Bay Area where most of my friends that I went to schoolwith live and I'm hoping my life will improve from a different change of scenery and where I'll definitely fit in more (hopefully finally find thatwoman that completes me).

I'm approaching 30 years old now and seeing friends get married and have kids can get you down, but you gotta remember that God (or whoever/whatever youbelieve in) has a plan for you and you have to really believe in that.

But what did/does help was to write down a list of things that make you happy (e.g. listening to music, reading, going to the driving range, heck even keepinga clean apartment) and act on those. It's really worked.

Just hang in there, fam and make sure you always got a goal (whether social, spiritual or professional... or all).

i'd swap situations with you, since i have too many associates that I really don't like being around, and would rather lock myself in a room withnothing but a fridge and a PS3...

friends are overrated...

I'm a pretty lonely person myself. I don't really mess with my family and only have about 3 friends who aren't even close. Only person I got is mygf and even then I get kinda jealous when she hangs with her friends/fam.

Originally Posted by Gunner ThirtyTwo

I'm in the same boat as most of you.

I don't know if I'm just lazy or what. Most of my friends down here are whack and aren't even worth hanging out with. They all act like they're 18 years old (and we 30 lol). It's been kind of depressing lately, but I'm eyeing a move to the Bay Area where most of my friends that I went to school with live and I'm hoping my life will improve from a different change of scenery and where I'll definitely fit in more (hopefully finally find that woman that completes me).

I'm approaching 30 years old now and seeing friends get married and have kids can get you down, but you gotta remember that God (or whoever/whatever you believe in) has a plan for you and you have to really believe in that.

But what did/does help was to write down a list of things that make you happy (e.g. listening to music, reading, going to the driving range, heck even keeping a clean apartment) and act on those. It's really worked.

Just hang in there, fam and make sure you always got a goal (whether social, spiritual or professional... or all).
I also have a similar plan in mind. I want to get away and experience some changes. I've been living in southern Cal forever.

The responses /input by some of you Nters on here are really heart warming to me. It's nice to know there are some nice and good hearted people onNT
happy.gif

Theres nothing wrong with keeping yourself busy. I myself have no problem going out and meeting people...still, I chose not to. Honestly, i got my mind set onWORK, saving and possibly purchasing a home first. I dont need any BS people along the way. To me, going to the club or whatever every friday night is LAME,waste of money and time. but then again, thats just me. i work 7 days a week, i play 360 , and i work out. Iam happy with that, I do have a gf that supportseverything. DONT feel bad at all bro!

I can empathize, but don't worry, things will change and you'll eventually meet friends or that girl. I've had my lows, but you got to remember youalways meet people.

Like someone else said, just keep a goal and don't stress yourself, be happy.

I feel u man. The only true person I do stuff w/ is my girl. I've always been the type that really didn't need friends comin up, it became moresolidified in hs. I got ppl I'm coo w/ and what not but other than that nothin. I'm the last dude they call when they doin suttin if I get a call. Atthe end of the day all I do is work,sleep, school, play PS3 or 360, or do stuff w/ my girl and daughter. I don't like goin out cause I don't be havinppl to go out w/ and only a lame goes out dolo (though I've did it a couple times before
ohwell.gif
) I just don't see myself as the type to force myself to getalong w/ ppl and do and like @#* they do and like so that they'll befriend me. That's why I don't use the term friend loosely.

Good thing I'm not in the same boat as y'all but I was once like that myself. Then I said....
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
it.

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

no one likes you or your personality son, thats why you have no friends. i think you should off yourself IMO.
ohwell.gif
*warned*

Do it again and your account will be suspended.

JR5

Jrose Your a cool guy, but why do you go so hard? I mean the extra *##? Like IMO you could have said "warned", but you like "Do it again andyour .............."

You feel me? It's just a question, no need to ban me for questioning a Mod. I mean you go hard on everybody. You tend to OD with the power sometimes. Likeif you was face to face with a member you just might choke em out.

"Edit your post or I'ma kill yo @@@" type *##. I guess what I am asking is.............

Why you so mad son?

Damn this sort of sounds like me too, but I guess it's just cuz I'm an introvert. There's another part to it though- I really do like being aroundpeople and socializing, but at the same time, my self-confidence is not where I wish it were. I'm happy just knowing a few people and maintainingstability...I really don't like being around huge crowds...so I guess I'm pretty comfortable to be myself in low-key social things, but in big ones Itend to get lost in the crowd
frown.gif
. I'm just not an initiator, I'm afollower. But, I've been trying to change that a bit.
Pretty much all I do is eat, sleep, study, watch TV, play some video games, and socialize when I can. I've improved last quarter as I got to know a fewpeople well in my classes, but I'm hoping I'll step out the comfort zone and start taking initiative.

But what did/does help was to write down a list of things that make you happy (e.g. listening to music, reading, going to the driving range, heck even keeping a clean apartment) and act on those. It's really worked.

That's good advice...I think I'll try that soon.

Back
Top Bottom