SMH, Nas takes the L in court

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Team Raw where u at?!?
roll.gif

in the clinic sweating it, waiting for the blood test results.

kelis gets 55k a month because her box wasn't good enough for nas to keep her around?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Stay takin L's.

seriously. He can rap but outside of that its just L after
Unfortunately true... Jay-z makes much wiser decisions outside rap.. and in some cases inside rap... and i'm more of a nas fan, yet it'sthe truth.

ANZ-Bank-counter.jpg

+

2gvkgzl.gif

=

Child support and monthly spousal support problem solved...

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:
Originally Posted by kobe82410

I hate how biased the legal system is for women

As I've said before, women have too many rights.

Righhhttttttttttt...

Just as we have closet racists, so do we have closet sexist--and you my friend, just gave a textbook example of what "sexism" is, and how itoperates.

But even more so, your comment--which, unfortunately, seems quite sincere--demonstrates that women are still greatly disadvantaged, relative to men, in thiscountry. Furthermore, it's misogynistic mindsets like yours in society, that fuel and play such a large role in the often predictable outcomes of many, ifnot all, of these spousal/custody rulings. This is the irony...

You think a woman getting a huge monthly from her husband for child and spousal support is proof that women have too many rights. So by your logic, theserights should be limited. But realize this-- the reason why these women get these huge checks is because, within our society, there is a stereotype (or maybeit's not) that depicts women as "weak" second-class citizens with limited voices and rights relative tomen. To make a dent in this system of discrimination, judges--appropriately enough--will grant and award women with these, arguably, outrageous settlements, inan effort to help even things out. This is what many of you might not realize.

These rulings work the way they work because in reality, MEN are greatly advantaged over women, in society. So if you really want to stop, hinder, and/or dosomething about these kinds of rulings, start supporting causes that will engender gender equality in our society. Only then, when a woman is viewed to be aman's equal, in all aspects of our society, will women stop receiving these lavish "buyout" packages because only then, will the stereotype ofwomen "needing" and "deserving" support, as a result of their social "inferiority", become nonsense.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:
Originally Posted by kobe82410

I hate how biased the legal system is for women

As I've said before, women have too many rights.

Righhhttttttttttt...

Just as we have closet racists, so do we have closet sexist--and you my friend, just gave a textbook example of what "sexism" is, and how it operates.

But even more so, your comment--which, unfortunately, seems quite sincere--demonstrates that women are still greatly disadvantaged, relative to men, in this country. Furthermore, it's misogynistic mindsets like yours in society, that fuel and play such a large role in the often predictable outcomes of many, if not all, of these spousal/custody rulings. This is the irony...

You think a woman getting a huge monthly from her husband for child and spousal support is proof that women have too many rights. So by your logic, these rights should be limited. But realize this-- the reason why these women get these huge checks is because, within our society, there is a stereotype (or maybe it's not) that depicts women as "weak" second-class citizens with limited voices and rights relative to men. To make a dent in this system of discrimination, judges--appropriately enough--will grant and award women with these, arguably, outrageous settlements, in an effort to help even things out. This is what many of you might not realize.

These rulings work the way they work because in reality, MEN are greatly advantaged over women, in society. So if you really want to stop, hinder, and/or do something about these kinds of rulings, start supporting causes that will engender gender equality in our society. Only then, when a woman is viewed to be a man's equal, in all aspects of our society, will women stop receiving these lavish "buyout" packages because only then, will the stereotype of women "needing" and "deserving" support, as a result of their social "inferiority", become nonsense.

I agree with you. thats on some Socrates stuff man.

regardless if this will hurt him or not, in which i assume it wont i gotta say the judicial system is madd bias towards women.

your better off doing ok, and finding a rich broad. it's that equivalent.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

regardless if this will hurt him or not, in which i assume it wont i gotta say the judicial system is madd bias towards women.

your better off doing ok, and [OR] finding a rich broad. it's that equivalent.

Unfortunately sad but relatively true...

Originally Posted by GTEK

55k a month?
Dang Kelis bout to be paid.
But thats kind good news cause this means another Nas album got to come out now.
laugh.gif

Exactly what I was thinking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Nas has alot more bread than people realize. He's just not as flashy as others with it...
AGREE....

Funny people think he gonna be on welfare or movin back in the P's.....

He still good, 55k a month aint pennies but i doubt it affects him....

ehh his son's

going to end up

being like a music producer now...

what a shame....

no more Nas Jr. the legacy is over

Nas stay taking L's
smh.gif

Nas has alot more bread than people realize. He's just not as flashy as others with it...
AGREE....

Come on dudes...you're acting like $55k a month is nothing. We're talking about over $600,000 a year for 18 years...so $12 million in child supportplus paying Kelis' mortgage (likely in the millions as well). You still think "it's nothing for Nas"?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

AGREE....

Come on dudes...you're acting like $55k a month is nothing. We're talking about over $600,000 a year for 18 years...so $12 million in child support plus paying Kelis' mortgage (likely in the millions as well). You still think "it's nothing for Nas"?

Thats a lot of money considering that you never see him on any income lists for artists, he doesn't release music that much, or tour that much.

Dude is going to need to work on some investments cause I'm sure he was spending like he wasn't thinking about divorce...dudes life HAS changed...

Not every rapper is like Jigga/50/Puff/TI/Swizz Beats....

Back
Top Bottom