SMH, Nas takes the L in court

[h1]Kelis Hits Home Run in Court[/h1]
Posted Jul 23rd 2009 3:13PM by TMZ Staff
0723_nas_ex.jpg
Kelis just hit the jackpot in court today -- a judge awarded her a ton of money in her bitter divorce battle with estranged hubby Nas.

A judge decided Nas has to pay Kelis $55,000 a month in combined spousal and child support -- plus the mortgage on their L.A. residence.

Nas also has to pay Kelis -- who gave birth last night to the couple's only child -- for the baby nurse, prenatal expenses and medical insurance.

The rapper also has to pay $35,000 to his worst nightmare -- Kelis' lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser.
Nas got ganked by the judge. Family court FTL. 55K for what?

55k a month?
Dang Kelis bout to be paid.
But thats kind good news cause this means another Nas album got to come out now.
laugh.gif

If Nas takes L's, then what do you consider in your life to be? He droppin 55K a month which is double most of your incomes.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

damn
i love kelis... but she's doing too much
She's a no talent bum who couldn't maintain her finances. Found an easy pay day.

then what do you consider in your life to be? He droppin 55K a month which is double most of your incomes.
What? Shut up. Nas wanted child support to be 5k a month if I'm correct and the judge %@+%@+$ on him thus taking a L.

Damn son took the L. I knew it was gonna happen. I don't understand family law sometimes
smh.gif
. How the hell is it in the best interest of the child to be with his/her mother whenshe broke?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Stay takin L's.

seriously. He can rap but outside of that its just L after L
QFT. I guess its because he choose to live life as an ordinary dude instead of a famous rapper.

Back
Top Bottom