Smyrna police shoot, kill man in Maserati..VOL. Man in Maserati was not driving at police when they

Are the select handful of black murderer apologist on NT genuinely racist pieces of **** or are they just legitimately stupid? Always wondered.

CA7HhzuWAAE6uFD.jpg

CA7M-ZoW8AAchXD.jpg

and so it begins...

Man shot dead by police had history of assaulting cops

According to court records, 23-year-old Nicholas Thomas was convicted in 2014 of aggravated assault on a peace officer and attempting to elude capture. On Mar. 21, 2013, a Kennesaw State University police officer attempted to pull over Thomas for speeding; Thomas accelerated and drove at the officer.

He was also convicted of driving with a suspended license, no proof of insurance, and using a license plate that didn't match his car.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...5/03/24/cumberland-blvd-shots-fired/70383600/
on cue

:smh:

Works at goodyear but driving a maserati, you know he was up to something.

Shouldn't have gone out like that though :smh:

From the tone of the story, I got the impression it wasn't his car.

Even if it was his, you can cop a Quattroporte like that one for 20-25k. That's less than a bare bones Honda Accord. Easily attainable even on the most meager of salaries.

A man doesn't run from the consequences of his actions.

If dude was smarter we wouldn't be having this discussion

Let me get this straight...

The cops say he "drove at the officer" and everyone yells "how the hell is that possible, the cops are lyring,, the gunshots are on the side.."

The witness says "they were standing behind the car opening fire"...Nobody questions that..Even though the bullet holes are on the side.

If you guys are going to question stuff, question it all, not just stuff that fits what you want to believe.

Last edited:
We obviously don't have all the facts to what happened yet but it's clear that anytime a police officer "fears for his life" they can basically have the right and green light to kill.

Doesn't matter if you're holding screwdriver, pulling out your wallet or if you even take a step towards one :smh:

Damn..... Half a mile down the road from my old crib.

I'll hold judgement until all the facts are available.

R.I.P. to the youngin'

We obviously don't have all the facts to what happened yet but it's clear that anytime a police officer "fears for his life" they can basically have the right and green light to kill.

Doesn't matter if you're holding screwdriver, pulling out your wallet or if you even take a step towards one :smh:

In college I had a part time armed security job and the cop who was training us told me this no bull****, he says if u ever have to use ur firearm just say you feared for your life and your safety. He made the whole class remember it just in case anyone "got in a jam" :smh:

Last edited:
Are the select handful of black murderer apologist on NT genuinely racist pieces of **** or are they just legitimately stupid? Always wondered.
what's the difference when people's minds are made up that the every cop that shoots a minority is an act of racism? 

and there's a difference between being a racist and being prejudice ... people should learn the difference

what's the difference when people's minds are made up that the every cop that shoots a minority is an act of racism? 

and there's a difference between being a racist and being prejudice ... people should learn the difference
Next time you see someone who's mind is made up that every cop that shoots a minority is racist point them out. 

Are you implying that I don't know the difference between racism and prejudice? Sorry that wasn't clear. 

It's insulting. Murder the pigs involved so they can't murder anyone else.
don't know **** about the officers or the person that died

but you ready to ride for him...

how does this make ANY sense.
Because I'm not naive or ignorant to the way law enforcement operates in this country.

I've seen and been affected by it in person multiple times, I see it from a distance everyday via media and internet.

I've seen officers lie on a regular basis. In fact I've never seen a law enforcement agency choose honesty and truth over saving one of its own. 

So when officers claim they feared for their lives because the perp was car driving a car directly towards them, yet their isn't one bullet that's hit the front side of said car, yet 20+ that have gone into the passage of said car, excuse common sense and a life time of experience for calling the situation what it likely is.

Another unnecessary death at the hands of police. 

Again I really wonder if some of you are stupid, or if you're just so ingrained in white American thinking that you genuinely can't see, it maybe they really are just the son's of generational racist who's father happens to be a pig on the force somewhere. 

Last edited:

Because I'm not naive or ignorant to the way law enforcement operates in this country.

I've seen and been affected by it in person multiple times, I see it from a distance everyday via media and internet.

I've seen officers lie on a regular basis. In fact I've never seen a law enforcement agency choose honesty and truth over saving one of its own. 

So when officers claim they feared for their lives because the perp was car driving a car directly towards them, yet their isn't one bullet that's hit the front side of said car, yet 20+ that have gone into the passage of said car, excuse common sense and a life time of experience for calling the situation what it likely is.

Again I realy wonder if some of you are stupid or if you're just ingrained in American thinking that you actually believe the **** you type. 
so.... based on past experiences and what you see in the media you feel it's ok to murder these cops -- cops that had nothing to do with those past experiences but are just guilty by association

sounds similar to a prejudice person that would want to take a black life because they feel he's like the bad seeds he may have experienced in the past, or seen via the media

you excuse your ignorance all while being disgusted at the ignorance of others doing the EXACT same thing

ok fam lol.....

trying to kick knowledge and being a hypocrite at the same damn time

Again I realy wonder if some of you are stupid or if you're just ingrained in American thinking that you actually believe the **** you type. 
so.... based on past experiences and what you see in the media you feel it's ok to murder these cops -- cops that had nothing to do with those past experiences but are just guilty by association

sounds similar to a prejudice person that would want to take a black life because they feel he's like the bad seeds he may have experienced in the past, or seen via the media

you excuse your ignorance all while being disgusted at the ignorance of others doing the EXACT same thing

ok fam lol.....

Are you ******* slow son? Those cops can die a slow death because they murdered a man. It has nothing to do with me or my past experiences.

I'm not a hypocrite. I'm not trying to kick knowledge either, that's clearly you in this situation, while acting stupid and trying to play the moral high ground role. Your father a pig?

Last edited:

Are you ******* slow son? Those cops can die a slow death because they murdered a man. It has nothing to do with me or my past experiences.

I'm not a hypocrite. I'm not trying to kick knowledge either, that's clearly you in this situation, while acting stupid and trying to play the moral high ground role. Your father a pig?
"I've seen and been affected by it in person multiple times, I see it from a distance everyday via media and internet.

I've seen officers lie on a regular basis. In fact I've never seen a law enforcement agency choose honesty and truth over saving one of its own."

we're done here fam....  you're in outerspace.

Let me get this straight...

The cops say he "drove at the officer" and everyone yells "how the hell is that possible, the cops are lyring,, the gunshots are on the side.."

The witness says "they were standing behind the car opening fire"...Nobody questions that..Even though the bullet holes are on the side.

If you guys are going to question stuff, question it all, not just stuff that fits what you want to believe.
because witnesses testimonies are ALWAYS questioned in a court of law...

The general public takes the cops' word as gold.

ok fam lol.....

Just based off your post I know exactly what type of person you are and what kind of stupid attitude you have.

You are ignorant as hell.

mean.gif
 trolls gone troll

unarmed ..plus i thought from that ny incident awhile ack

they werent posed to fire at moving vehicles 

why did 1 police dept give the go ahead to fire and the other didnt 

lives were in such danger tho 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom