Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

Anybody have any idea where a pair of Great Whites could be found in a size 12 or 13? There are a few on the bay asking for an arm and leg. Just wondering if anybody knew of any other sources.

I'm in the process of trading somebody in Europe my worn once Mint GLV's for some DS Great White Sharks. Best part about it is, but I just copped another pair of Mints for $300 and I got my first pair for retail [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

wish I saw some for that price in my size, I've been keeping an eye on ebay for a while and I don't really see those for below $500.

They have the BIN listed at that price but usually you can haggle them down. You also have to try to find sources other than eBay

So does anyone know what the value on the Great Whites and Black Beasts are. I have both sz 10, great whites are worn 1x, pads, and the black beasts are completely ds. I might be thinking of selling them. I have swapped each pair to the other laces that come with them because I think they look better.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom