Sneaker Spots in Taiwan

Hi guys. I will be going to Taiwan in April, 1st couple of days in Taipei and then the last few days in Kaohsiung. Would like to ask for your help withregards to your insights and directions. Thanks.

spotted some cdp 5/18 7/16 cdp on sale at nike stores jhongli and the nike near TAOYUAN nova...

sorry dont have the exact address...

any stores worth going to in tw for bball/nsw kicks? any help appreciated

is there lots of sneakerheads in Taiwan? I mean is it easy to cop limited pairs there than here in Philippines. TIA

ok, here's what ive learned from my trip. there are a lot of retailers ie nike, adidas, onitsuka and nb in the ximending area, you just have to look for them. if you want a more concentrated sneaker street experience, i went to tingzhou st in gongguan which is similar to fa yuen in mongkok. you can look for kicks over there. notables i saw were the cmft's, kobe's, a few retro's some 6.0's and sb's and their nsw selection is also nice. i like onitsuka and nb selections as well

Thanks Bro! copy paste your post..
smile.gif
I have a sister who's currently working in Taiwan. I'll ask her to check some pairs which are probably out of stock here.

Back
Top Bottom