Snow White at the Pasadena Playhouse (Ariana grande)

Came to LA to watch the Christmas lakers game but also saw Snow White at the Pasadena playhouse. It was a real great show if anyone wants to go and take the family. It's a modern twist with new songs and Neil Patrick Harris and Ariana Grande.

The star of the play is Ariana grande from the show victorious, got to meet her after the show and she was real nice and I think she's gorgeous. Hopefully this gets me a follow from her and the eventual proposal.....(optimist)

View media item 188171

No hoverhand and a pic for proof
pimp.gif
.  Good luck with the marriage proposal
laugh.gif

More info on the AJ Lee story
nerd.gif

No hoverhand and a pic for proof :pimp: .  Good luck with the marriage proposal :lol: .

More info on the AJ Lee story :nerd: ...

Came into meet and greet not happy at all. Didn't interact with the fans signed the item took a weird picture and kept it moving. Very cold and look liked she was forced into it....put it this way sin cara was there and was 100 percent into it even with a translator and a mask on.

The only other WWE superstar who was like that was Chris Jericho and she's no Chris Jericho, he gets a pass from me based on his character.

i would have grazed her butt after the pic.. like when your hand goes down

brb getting arrested

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:rollin

fools. That is my future queen.

I will duel any that slander her maiden name.

approach thee swiftly brethren

/thread.

:rofl: :rofl:rollin
fools. That is my future queen.
I will duel any that slander her maiden name.
approach thee swiftly brethren
/thread.

Negative.

i would have grazed her butt after the pic.. like when you hand goes down
brb getting arrested

I actually pulled that off, so she knows I mean business.

Would wife solely for the voice...everything else is just a plus.

True story, super talented. Got the album and spin off show coming in 2013

Ariana Grande is gorgeous and will be something nice in 5-10 years when that body is at it's prime but the important question here is . . .

Dawg did you go buy tickets and went to see Snow White just because of Ariana Grande
laugh.gif

Ariana Grande is gorgeous and will be something nice in 5-10 years when that body is at it's prime but the important question here is . . .​

Dawg did you go buy tickets and went to see Snow White just because of Ariana Grande :lol:

Lol true story I did solely based on Ariana and I'm not ashamed + the show was actually great. I went from lakers Xmas game to Snow White to kanye concert this Saturday. I dabble in a bit of everything.

Back
Top Bottom