Snow White at the Pasadena Playhouse (Ariana grande)

Get outta here you creepy old man, she look scared to be with you.

sorry I get defensive sometimes

You mad he has already made moves meanwhile you'll never meet or meat her in your life?

Good stuff SuNiversal. Those pics in the Lakers thread were :pimp: . Glad to see you're having a good time this holiday season.

You mad he has already made moves meanwhile you'll never meet or meat her in your life?
Good stuff SuNiversal. Those pics in the Lakers thread were :pimp: . Glad to see you're having a good time this holiday season.

Thanks bro, always good to hear positive comments. Hope you have a great New Years.

Slightly jelly
embarassed.gif

She petite?

No hoverhand and a pic for proof
pimp.gif
.  Good luck with the marriage proposal
laugh.gif

More info on the AJ Lee story
nerd.gif
Came into meet and greet not happy at all. Didn't interact with the fans signed the item took a weird picture and kept it moving. Very cold and look liked she was forced into it....put it this way sin cara was there and was 100 percent into it even with a translator and a mask on.

The only other WWE superstar who was like that was Chris Jericho and she's no Chris Jericho, he gets a pass from me based on his character.
That's a bit upsetting to hear about my girl.  She always talks about how she went from nothing to "something" and this is how she treats her fans
mean.gif
.  I hope Vince drops her, so I can swoop in while her ego isn't as big
nerd.gif

That's a bit upsetting to hear about my girl.  She always talks about how she went from nothing to "something" and this is how she treats her fans :smh: .  I hope Vince drops her, so I can swoop in while her ego isn't as big :nerd: ...

That is exactly what I thought, my god son was a fan before and hates her now cause how she acts. She looks so much better on tv in person she was ehh...

Slightly jelly:wow:

She petite?

She is....just perfect and factor future development :smokin

Put money up I'll meet her in the next 5 years. :lol:

If she single I will impregnate, all about timing.

Last edited:
Ariana Grande is gorgeous and will be something nice in 5-10 years when that body is at it's prime but the important question here is . . .​

Dawg did you go buy tickets and went to see Snow White just because of Ariana Grande :lol:

Lol true story I did solely based on Ariana and I'm not ashamed + the show was actually great. I went from lakers Xmas game to Snow White to kanye concert this Saturday. I dabble in a bit of everything.
You sound like a stalker. I can respect your efforts to initiate contact :lol:.

I dont know what the hype is about this girl. To each his own.
Coming trough wit the pictures though :smokin

Thanks everyone. I had a great time during my trip and highly recommend it to anyone in the area.

Back
Top Bottom