SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

upload_2019-9-3_23-11-21.jpeg

Bron Mom: how is delonte
Bron: He on Rock now mama

Great ****ing television.
  • Andre's partner didn't even let his body get cold before he began shaking down and cooperating with Franklin which is how his death was ruled a suicide.
  • The walls are closing in on the operation and war is about to break out between Leon and Manboy. Jerome looks like he's going to be a casualty. Going to get taken out by a storm of bullets.
  • Mel had every right to do what she did. Once she saw her dad's partner with Franklin, she knew it was up to her to make things right. Her father's lessons came in handy. Going to be a season four so they're not killing him off.

DRIVE! MOTHER****ER! :rofl:

Franklin stay with his guard down just like Andre. Dont underestimate anyone. She got to die now. I think he was really shot and it wasnt a dream. You dont end episodes with dream sequences :lol: Not like Franklin gonna die anyway. Probably just walk with a limp.

Didn't expect Andre's partner to adopt a black kid.

Manboy and Leon. Need to play Somebody Got to Die a y scene with those 2. Nothing but friction.

I was all wrong about Andre's partner going in on Franklin. Extorting him for the cash smh. I shoulda saw that angle, it is LAPD.

My man El Oso looking like El Chapo l !!! Out here digging tunnels under the border and what not. First time I seen Reed/Teddy legit smile in a minute.

The scene with Franklins pop spitting that truth about Franklin to his mom got to me for some reason. Cant put my finger on it but maybe because we as humans tend to not talk about effed up family issues and more so let them linger instead of accepting that they exist and meeting them head on. Or maybe its just that pain of a mother having to accept an evil deed from something they birthed. Ish was heavy to me.

Leon vs Manboy gonna get heated. Hope Franklin aint gotta cap him like he did Kevin.

As was stated a fee posts above me. Mel had to be dreaming she shot Franklin. That ninja called her "baby" in that scene. I feel like that love he had for her is gone as far as a relationship aspect. Had to be a dream, he took 2 to the back and no one next door heard anything ?? Come on son Ed Lover gif

I don't think it was a dream. As stated, Mel saw the interaction between Andre's partner and Franklin. But she knew what was up as soon as his death was ruled a suicide. LAPD dirty af.

I love how Franklin waited until they were alone to tear into Leon. He is like family and Franklin treated him as such.

And he really put Leon in his place, told him that Manboy does run Compton and that he built his empire brick by brick. "Drive MFer" LMAO

Teddy and Oso bout to start really moving work. Teddy finally punking someone within the agency. I was getting tired of dude ****ting on Franklin and Oso.

rman402 rman402 your post was on point about Franklin's mom coming to the realization that he crossed the final line. Killing a cop/having a cop killed, ain't no coming back from that.

Last edited:
Seeing as they've already announced season 4, it really doesn't matter if Mel shot Franklin or not because we know he's gonna live and continue his partnership with Teddy. There's no reason for it to be a dream.

I like Leon but dude really needs to check his pride/ego. He's messing with the money, not a good look.

I doubt it was a dream though. They've already went down that dream road about somebody getting killed. Plus add the fact that all of her shots didn't seem fatal. I know she shot him in the shoulder twice & somewhere else.

Looks like we have one episode left.

They keep delivering week after week. Great episode.
Don't think it was a dream either, but for obvious reasons, Franklin is not dead either.

PO

Thought Franlkin would make it through the the episode without taking any bullets ...Looks like yo took a shot right in the back..he bout to be in a wheelchair or walking with a cane next time we see him on the streets

Didn’t have high expectations for Snowfall but this is a really great series.

Part of me thinks Mel capping Franklin was a dream, but it seems like a strange way to end the episode. But it’s also strange for him to be calling her baby when he pretty much kicked her to the curb. But he could’ve been trying one last time to get her to get it together, or he could’ve been comforting her since her pops is dead.

Either which way it was a great episode.

I can see Leon getting smoked before the season’s over. Manboy and Franklin has a dope interaction that is going to lead to **** hitting the fan.

“That ain’t right.”
“It ain’t. But that’s what it is”

Leon thought he was in the clear after that. But nah... “Drive mother****er” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom