SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Confused af right now. Why do this at this point?

I love the shoutout they gave to John Singleton

This is motherF'ing ******

They should have just ended the Season last week man.
THis is stupid AF

I only saw the opening........took a 30min phone call but I see the episode is still grounded in "past"

It might be a good episode......but this is not what I wanted to see tonight.
I thought it was cool we had 1episode left after Franklin got shot last week, to see what happens next but nah............

We aren't even in the same timeframe.
**** was still a cliff hanger.
Would rather last weeks episode just had been the 10th episode of the season.
We should have got this episode as Episode 1 of this Season.

Aight I like how they flipped that.

So was Manboy spraying up Stacy's block real or part of the alternate universe?

Who was it that asked about whether they’d show the Bloods & Crips? :pimp:

Mama Barksdale still overbearing and can’t be trusted

Hella disappointed with it not picking up right after last episode.

But artistically this was crazy. Not knowing when the dream stopped and reality began. I'm guessing he was on the operaing table and almost died like his moms said. While he was out Manboy made a move on Stacey which they said on the news was gang riots/turf war. He starting to finally see the results of his actions and has remorse.

This season pretty much ended like the last. We really bout to wait a year to get the story on after the wake.

So those that mean Manboy is a Crip?
Placing this in the weird category as well. Definitely didn’t want the season finale to be a look at his life before he started hustling. Should have spent more time focusing on the gang/turf war part

Definitely didn’t want the season finale to be a look at his life before he started hustling

It wasn't...not exactly at least. It was an alternate reality of his life. Teddy spoke at his school, the dude that got popped in the gas station was from S1, his dad was dead, leon and wanda had a baby, etc.

Back
Top Bottom