So Chrissy is Officallly The Reason!!!!!! Cam vs. Jones

Originally Posted by asu334

All the chrissys in every city....

eek.gif
Did Hov hit too
How crazy would that be lol

I mean like GAWWWD DAMN!! She got more press out the @%%$ than everybody. Me?! I woulda grabbed my baby muhva by the neck told her sit her %!% down read a bookand be glad that you +*+%$!' know me!!!!

smh.gif
...where them dudes at?

I knew about this when the breakup first went down. I told yall she was the reason MONTHS ago
laugh.gif

any1 have pics of this broad?? she better be
eek.gif
eek.gif
to be causing all these problems

From that picture posted, she looks okay, not great, but certainly not bad. All I know is her sex game better up there with Superhead's to be causing allthese problems. Either that or dudes is just knocking down Jim's girl just to spite him.

eek.gif
Did Hov hit too
Not sure if Hov did, but I believe another member of the Roc hit back in the day while she was still with Jim. Either way it's not a goodlook for Jim Jones.

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

any1 have pics of this broad?? she better be
eek.gif
eek.gif
to be causing all these problems
id say she far from worth it but shes been linked to big time players for a lonng time from dealers to rappers - shes def a paper chaser...

anywhoo

[max] she even gave me couple bucks out your staaaaash [/max]

NothingBefore wrote:
Cam

KILLA!!!!

But I figured that this broad had something to do with the way things went down.�Wasn't sure if she was in Jones' ear or whatever but I always thoughtshe played a role.

��

We still don't know the whole story..what if cam was ##@%#* her while she was with jim..wouldn't that make cam look bad too? same rules apply to max b

She looks like a poormans Kelis . . . And he's always talkin bout NaS then goes out and gets a chick that looks like a Kelis imposter . . .

Jim Jones > Cam'ron

wait hold up...

was this the same chick he was riding in the whip with it in "The Fast Life" talking about how she holds him down and stuff?

she got history with cats!

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

wait hold up...

was this the same chick he was riding in the whip with it in "The Fast Life" talking about how she holds him down and stuff?

she got history with cats!
yup same chick

In Jims Defense...would you still mess with dude who smashed your chick?....I mean yeah, its the chicks fault too...but ya "boy" should know betterthan to smash your female....its called "Loyalty"....the game lacks it these days

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

She looks like a poormans Kelis . . . And he's always talkin bout NaS then goes out and gets a chick that looks like a Kelis imposter . . .

Jim Jones > Cam'ron

Back
Top Bottom