So Chrissy is Officallly The Reason!!!!!! Cam vs. Jones

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

LOL tre I know she got long LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG history........Chrissy has def had her share of music forum topics in NT 2008.

Juelz prolly took sides, but I thought he had problems with Cam because of music related issues......example of why the project with him and weezy never dropped.

Fixed.

As far as Juelz, he was upset because Cam was holding him back, put a lot of Elz collabs and opportunities in the freezer because his cut wasn't as much as he felt it should be. If you think back right around the time that WTGBM came out, Elz had the industries ear heavy, buzz was crazy, endorsements were coming in (ie nike commercial) bout to do a collab lp with Wayne who was right there neck and neck as far as buzz goes. He was about to become a full fledged STAR... then, Back Burner, Cam put a halt to it, wouldn't sign off for collabs, his verses being cleared all types of %%#$. Atleast thats Juelz version.
smh.gif

classis - the sun dont shine if son dont shine

That's why I still rock with Elz for the way he distanced himself/saying he was done with Cam. Cause through all of that $+%$ for 2yrs he kept his mouthshut and tried to handle it behind the scenes and attempted to stay relevant without all of the bull $+%$ ... Even when the deal happened and he got fromunder Cam's thumb, he didnt' bad mouth him even though Killa was on the radio talking about how he just sold him to Def Jam for 2 mill. If anythinghe's the one with a real legit reason to have a gripe with Cam imo

Im just Hoping and patiently waiting for the day Cam comes out of this !%**%% shell hes in and goes to Flex and addresses everything thats goin on.

MOB? Yeah right Jones. He look like the type of guy that didn't get hugged enough as a child and would fall in love with a...

Well, you know. As for the money aspect? They should have negotiated better contracts. Tuff. That's just business. Cam's a snake? I'm sure theywould have gotten done way dirter at any other label if they would have got signed. They (elz) would have been able to sign songs off...but he probably wouldhave made even less then he is.

Cam=Dipset. At the end of the day, they all rode and got put on cause of his name. If they want Cam money...go out and do like Cam did.

What the hell are you talkin about?...

...If you had a female that you "thought" was being faithful...but later found out that she was effin' ya' homie on the low...You wouldnt get mad at ya' homie for not telling you?....Of course you're gonna drop the female....But your saying let ya homie slide?....eff that..

Nope.
If she grimy enough to throw it at my mans then I excpect him to do what any man'll do in that situation and then let me know about it.

Plus if she got a history of sluttin it up im really not gon be mad she just another stat

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

...If you had a female that you "thought" was being faithful...but later found out that she was effin' ya' homie on the low...You wouldnt get mad at ya' homie for not telling you?....Of course you're gonna drop the female....But your saying let ya homie slide?....eff that..

Nope.
If she grimy enough to throw it at my mans then I excpect him to do what any man'll do in that situation and then let me know about it.

Plus if she got a history of sluttin it up im really not gon be mad she just another stat

laugh.gif
I hope your not serious....

What ANY man would do in that situation??? WHAT??? If thats your MAN, you dont bone his girl if shes throwing it at you or not... You let him know and take itfrom there.

Theres too much (()) in the world to risk losing family over a #@%%#. You let that man know what it is before you take it anywhere

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Nope.

laugh.gif
I hope your not serious....

What ANY man would do in that situation??? WHAT??? If thats your MAN, you dont bone his girl if shes throwing it at you or not... You let him know and take it from there.

Theres too much (()) in the world to risk losing family over a #@%%#. You let that man know what it is before you take it anywhere

laugh.gif

everybody got different opinions....................

Cam violated by not telling him but I dont feel he violated by #*##**% her. Jimmy knew beforehand she was a skeezer and wifed it so he messed up from jump.

_ talkin all that pimp I dont give a !!%* %%%* and he gettin tight a skeezer gettin skeezed
laugh.gif

Listen to What goes around From M.O.B Pt. 2
laugh.gif
especially the outro

^
laugh.gif
he ended up meeting a pimp who's game was tighter than his was-and her name is Crissy Baybeeee

I knew about this when the breakup first went down. I told yall she was the reason MONTHS ago
laugh.gif
I remember that.

+1 for you.
laugh.gif

If that's my mans, I expect him to let me know...not go @!%+ around and then tell me.

###$#% acting like savages, like they can't control themselves when ({}) is being thrown at them...wild disrespectful.
smh.gif

Oh well, it ain't like I'm sympathizing with Jim...he let that happen to himself anyways by trying to wife a globetrotter...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

i don't really blame Jim then

what about the whole juelz situation though? where does he fit in this equation?

contract dispute....

its all in the new XXL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Jim
Premeditated

no matter what, if i tell my boy about his girl @#%%!+!* off. And he doesnt cut her off he should know what could happen

this s*** is
eek.gif
sick.gif

that track is either officially about her....or is stupid coincidental...

Anyway Jones is becoming one of the lamest dudes in the game right now...

Maybe all that talkin from me how he gonna have a big year ain't gonna happen...wheeewwppphh
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom