So damn chris brown is #1 on da hiphop/R&B charts!!

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

that joint is a banger...
time likes something 
eek.gif
 alert the media

i remember a few months back when chris brown said "he can't make mixtapes like a rapper dude" well...guess he even proved himself wrong. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i remember a few months back when chris brown said "he can't make mixtapes like a rapper dude" well...guess he even proved himself wrong. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by rocyaice

i think we all know the real star of this track...

Chris?
Tyga.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THAT was a good one...

Only respect I'll give Tyga regarding this track is, he's prolly the ONLY one on the joint that HASN'T beat the +@+% out of a woman...

That other guy with the 2003 G Unit lookin WIFEbeater just looks like he's sent a few Bs to the ER... Recently

Chris?
Tyga.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THAT was a good one...

Only respect I'll give Tyga regarding this track is, he's prolly the ONLY one on the joint that HASN'T beat the +@+% out of a woman...

That other guy with the 2003 G Unit lookin WIFEbeater just looks like he's sent a few Bs to the ER... Recently

Solid track, but now he's going back to being a pop singer...
[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Solid track, but now he's going back to being a pop singer...
[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Chris?
Tyga.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THAT was a good one...

roll.gif

But no I was being serious.

Him and Chris made this song take off..

Not just alone on either's part.

It made Chris fans into Tyga fans.

and the reverse for Tyga fans.

They both are the only ones I see quoted on FB..or twitter.

Even though Kevin wrote Chris' part.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Chris?
Tyga.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THAT was a good one...

roll.gif

But no I was being serious.

Him and Chris made this song take off..

Not just alone on either's part.

It made Chris fans into Tyga fans.

and the reverse for Tyga fans.

They both are the only ones I see quoted on FB..or twitter.

Even though Kevin wrote Chris' part.

I just heard the song the other day. I had no idea people liked it that much. I'm not a fan of his, but it's a good song.

The guy on the last verse didn't add anything to the song.

I just heard the song the other day. I had no idea people liked it that much. I'm not a fan of his, but it's a good song.

The guy on the last verse didn't add anything to the song.

Chris?
Tyga.
f8f156bf951381c6e39d382045a396d40d9fa13.gif

Tyga spit about the most forgettable verse you could on a track that's technically his and Chris'. That Kevin McCall dude atleast had a remerable quotable with that Chicago Bulls line. Tyga should just be happy he got a verse and a video appearance. The way Jive acts i'm shocked they let him up in the video.
laugh.gif

I thought you were gonna say Kevin McCall which I can see since he got some writing and production credits on the record. He and Chris made off pretty well with the track. Tyga IMO has the same fanbase he had before the record. Which is females and minimal.

Chris?
Tyga.
f8f156bf951381c6e39d382045a396d40d9fa13.gif

Tyga spit about the most forgettable verse you could on a track that's technically his and Chris'. That Kevin McCall dude atleast had a remerable quotable with that Chicago Bulls line. Tyga should just be happy he got a verse and a video appearance. The way Jive acts i'm shocked they let him up in the video.
laugh.gif

I thought you were gonna say Kevin McCall which I can see since he got some writing and production credits on the record. He and Chris made off pretty well with the track. Tyga IMO has the same fanbase he had before the record. Which is females and minimal.

Back
Top Bottom