So damn chris brown is #1 on da hiphop/R&B charts!!

real talk the rap verses take away from the song... neither is that good... tyga on there soundin like drake's mini me and the other dude just sucks... shoulda put better rappers or just had cb do another verse or 2...

real talk the rap verses take away from the song... neither is that good... tyga on there soundin like drake's mini me and the other dude just sucks... shoulda put better rappers or just had cb do another verse or 2...

I never heard of the last %%@#% and he clearly murdered that %!!#. Tyga is a WIZARD at pretending to say something his flow is cool he just dont be saying anything. Clearly influenced by Wayne

I never heard of the last %%@#% and he clearly murdered that %!!#. Tyga is a WIZARD at pretending to say something his flow is cool he just dont be saying anything. Clearly influenced by Wayne

Yall dudes act like scientist trying to break the song down to its simple molecule....its just a good a** song plain and simple...I don't give a #*@+ who did the best

Yall dudes act like scientist trying to break the song down to its simple molecule....its just a good a** song plain and simple...I don't give a #*@+ who did the best

if america could forgive r kelly for being a pedophile what made you think they wouldnt forgive this fruity %#$ for beating a chick up?

if america could forgive r kelly for being a pedophile what made you think they wouldnt forgive this fruity %#$ for beating a chick up?

"She's Paula Patton thick she give me deja vu" Mccall outshined both of them

Trey Songz messed up by dropping that whack album. Breezy back for the crown

"She's Paula Patton thick she give me deja vu" Mccall outshined both of them

Trey Songz messed up by dropping that whack album. Breezy back for the crown

just heard the track for the first time... its aight... surprised this aint number one...

just heard the track for the first time... its aight... surprised this aint number one...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

You could argue removing his lame *+# (along w/the other dude) would actually make it better (in which I would probably agree).

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

realtalk the rap verses take away from the song... neither is that good...tyga on there soundin like drake's mini me and the other dude justsucks... shoulda put better rappers or just had cb do another verse or2...
I agree with both quotes.

And Nike, Graffiti had some solid tracks. Overall, it was definitely the worst CB album though.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

You could argue removing his lame *+# (along w/the other dude) would actually make it better (in which I would probably agree).

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

realtalk the rap verses take away from the song... neither is that good...tyga on there soundin like drake's mini me and the other dude justsucks... shoulda put better rappers or just had cb do another verse or2...
I agree with both quotes.

And Nike, Graffiti had some solid tracks. Overall, it was definitely the worst CB album though.

Back
Top Bottom