So Famous people are using Gofundme now?

Whoever invented GoFundMe is probably rolling in money while they beg on there.

It was a good idea until it fell into the wrong hands

sick.gif
at these
alien.gif
looking girls with **** chests. F. Dee should sue her doctors for those ugly looking things under her neck.

Import Tuner / Super Street was nice back in the day, but Lower Rider Magazine covers :pimp:

:x at these 0] looking girls with **** chests. F. Dee should sue her doctors for those ugly looking things under her neck.

She must have been an A cup and just went for it. Had her nipples are so jacked looking. Got them shooting lasers in the sky.

Import Tuner / Super Street was nice back in the day, but Lower Rider Magazine covers :pimp:

Lowrider takes the cake for having under 18 pron mag for kids to view. Me and my friends would always check those out at the grocery stores. Could care less about them cars. Haha.

me and a buddy were just talking the other day about whatever happened to her. 

very sad. all she needs to do is make an appearence somewhere and she could make some cash.

people are such low lifes

Honestly if Deelishis from Flavor of Love can still make a living being an IG thot and doing club appearances, it's no reason this chick, who at one time was the "queen of MySpace" and had multiple VH1/MTV shows should be struggling to make rent.

***** just don't got any hustle.

Honestly if Deelishis from Flavor of Love can still make a living being an IG thot and doing club appearances, it's no reason this chick, who at one time was the "queen of MySpace" and had multiple VH1/MTV shows should be struggling to make rent.

***** just don't got any hustle.
aint no one tryna see this ***...like whats her demographic? 

you know why broads like deelicious are gettiing money, they trick and have mASS appeal....

You're right.

She would definitely have to get *** shots.

Or she could be the white culture's equivalent of the club hosting IG thot and be a "personal trainer"/fitness girl.

Which brings up the question, in white culture, could chicks make a living "hosting clubs" just for looking good? Is club hosting even a thing for white clubs?

Last edited:
My white friend is a model and HE gets paid to just to show up and be at clubs. Same with his female friends who are models. He says the parties are hit or miss and it's just a bunch of models and old people. I'm guessing they get paid the same type of way as when these thots make appearances. People are paying to get in the club and see rappers and thots, and old ugly white people will pay the models to be at their event to make it look hip. So making an appearance vs. hosting a club are a little different.

Back
Top Bottom