So Has Rick Ross Officially Replaced Young Jeezy?

Deuce do kinda be going in on Ross but SillyPutty(Optimus Prime) should be the last person trying to call him out on it!

Lil man writes an essay ery chance he get on his disdain for J. Cole lol...lettuce be cereal

at least Deuce isssh is all factual and documented, aint like he just making stuff up just to troll

That being said Ross and his fanbase got to feeling themselves a lil too much over the last year or so... Snow just countered with that damn good reality check

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Everything happens for reason, that's why Rick FRAUD is now at home on bed rest while Jeezy takes back what was rightfully his from the get go. 

The sheer hate you have for this man is disgusting.
Honestly though, i'll be listening to Ross more often than Jay Jenkins years down the road 

More like the sheer love you have for Rick FRAUD is what's truly disgusting.  Once again, you and others have to stop using the word "hate" just because somebody doesn't like or agree with somebody or something that you like.  

Bruh, Its cool if you don't like Ross...because I don't CARE what ross used to do.
Jay-Z used to work at KFC! I mean damn...do I think biggie used to ski in mountains of powder? Was the clipse taking weekly sorties to columbia? 

NO.

Its ALL entertainment...I'm smart enough to judge artists based on music alone...and based on beats and lyricism, Jeezy has been lapped, time and time again.

It's very childish on your part.  You use this same tactic in homosexuality threads and you do the same in regards to threads or topics on Ross.  Using your logic, I guess it would be fair for others to say you "hate" religion since you have something negative to say about it, or some off the wall pie chart and graphs to illustrate your point on the matter 
laugh.gif

Ah yes, you're mad that Christian Bale doesn't play Batman in real life.
I'm smart enough to leave reality at the door when I go in the theater.

JEEZY IS REAL GUYZ! LOOK! HES WITH THESE GUYS IN REAL LIFE! WOW ISNT HE SO COOL!?

Real talk, have you ever SEEN cocaine?
roll.gif

Rick FRAUD promised and guaranteed he would release an album on 12/13/11. 

Because having seizures and medical problems isn't that big of a deal?
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Maybe he should just man up.
laugh.gif

Rick FRAUD failed to deliver on that promise, but what else is new with that guy.  

TM 103 has songs from 2009 on it. 
roll.gif

So you go right ahead and continue to listen to Ross more oftten than Jay Jenkins years down the road champ. 

As I said I would.
With the way things are going with Ross, he'll probably fool you dudes into believing he's going to release his album in 2012 and it might not even drop till 2013, this time he'll blame it on having athlete's foot.

I dont really care if he does or he doesn't to be completely honest.
Its just music to me. If it does come out, i'll take it. It if doesn't then its all good. 

I'm not losing sleep over this. 

Jeezy sells more but I like Ross' music better. That doesn't mean I don't like jeezy any less.

The Black Eyed Peas sell a bunch of records but I can't stand them. 

You waving your TM 103 presskit badge a little too much. 

at least Deuce isssh is all factual and documented, aint like he just making stuff up just to troll

Thank you
happy.gif

What are you even talking about with this foolishness??

"Alleged seizures...............alleged"  At the end of the day if Ross wasn't going to be able to produce his album by 12/13/11 because of seizures he should have said that when he promised and guaranteed he was dropping that day.  He should have said to his fans.......... "Barring having a seizure or a bad case of athlete's foot my new album is dropping on December 13th, 2011"  Instead he just went with the statement of him dropping on 12/13/11.........GUARANTEED.  Also, given the new information that our good Brother cartune has given us stating that Ross was never coming out this year but instead was supposed to come out in the spring we have to really look into Ross's seizure claims.  We need a copy of his medical records, family health history, or something along those lines.  We can't just take his word for face value these days. Gone are the days of just along with something he says, but this is the box that Ross put himself in.  Rick FRAUD can walk around with a fake hospital wristband all he wants to if that's the case but eventually if these claims of having a seizure are false the truth is going to catch up to him sooner rather than later.........................just like before.

Also, after going back and re-reading some of the comments at the beginning of this thread up until now alot of dudes need to just turn in their username's permanently, call it a day, and start from scratch.  Some of the comments just had me laughing, and they still do. 

I don't care about this argument either way but really Duece King "Alleged seizures...............alleged" ??? That's where the debate is going? You gonna ask for Ross' birth certificate next
laugh.gif

"Barring having a seizure or a bad case of athlete's foot my new album is dropping on December 13th, 2011"  Instead he just went with the statement of him dropping on 12/13/11.........GUARANTEED.

I do agree with this, I remember after the seizures happened he was tweeting and doing interviews saying that was still the date. Should have been like, it's coming out later because of some health issues and blah blah. Health obviously comes first but my problem with Ross is I feel like everything he says is a lie. I don't believe ANYTHING he says. I think neither one of his singles did anything, I haven't heard anyone playing it or radio/tv/club. If those songs would have been big, album would have definitely came out. Either way, I really don't care.
Jeezy released a SOLID album, $13 well spent. Hype and expectations had me thinking Jeezy wouldn't deliver and he sure as f*** did in my opinion. Haven't stopped playing the album since Tuesday morning. 

I was saying that Ross took over.... but then TM103 came thru in the clutch for Jeezy i can listen to that intro all day

album is bangin straight through the dude delivered what we all wanted

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I don't care about this argument either way but really Duece King "Alleged seizures...............alleged" ??? That's where the debate is going? You gonna ask for Ross' birth certificate next
laugh.gif

I personally don't want to see anything but I'm not sure if you saw or read the comments I put before that part but in case you didn't here it is in bold............."Also, given the new information that our good Brother cartune has given us stating that Ross was never coming out this year but instead was supposed to come out in the spring we have to really look into Ross's seizure claims."

Thank you
happy.gif

What are you even talking about with this foolishness??

"Alleged seizures...............alleged"  At the end of the day if Ross wasn't going to be able to produce his album by 12/13/11 because of seizures he should have said that when he promised and guaranteed he was dropping that day.  He should have said to his fans.......... "Barring having a seizure or a bad case of athlete's foot my new album is dropping on December 13th, 2011"  Instead he just went with the statement of him dropping on 12/13/11.........GUARANTEED.  Also, given the new information that our good Brother cartune has given us stating that Ross was never coming out this year but instead was supposed to come out in the spring we have to really look into Ross's seizure claims.  We need a copy of his medical records, family health history, or something along those lines.  We can't just take his word for face value these days. Gone are the days of just along with something he says, but this is the box that Ross put himself in.  Rick FRAUD can walk around with a fake hospital wristband all he wants to if that's the case but eventually if these claims of having a seizure are false the truth is going to catch up to him sooner rather than later.........................just like before.

Also, after going back and re-reading some of the comments at the beginning of this thread up until now alot of dudes need to just turn in their username's permanently, call it a day, and start from scratch.  Some of the comments just had me laughing, and they still do. 

The point is that you care more about the thing that matters the very least as a consumer of entertainment

Jeezy has the real streets on lock (people who dont download albums and only buy CD's from the local bootleg man or from the store....Real street !%!!++ dont connect iphones/ipods to cars....they bump CDs....

Ross has the "internet" streets on lock....if that makes any sense...people from the internets download more than they cop music....

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Jeezy has the real streets on lock (people who dont download albums and only buy CD's from the local bootleg man or from the store....Real street !%!!++ dont connect iphones/ipods to cars....they bump CDs....

Ross has the "internet" streets on lock....if that makes any sense...people from the internets download more than they cop music....

tired.gif

Hoodrats love Ross i was just somehere the other day and dude was on top of his car yellin " just park the caddy in the living roooooom woooooooooooooooh "
roll.gif

SlimK4 wrote:

Sorry bro....

+

13453983_2.jpg

= Best thing since AM/FM radio.

Nothing like 40k songs at your disposal + movies/videos 
pimp.gif

Cd's skipping and getting scratched up
sick.gif

YOUNG JEEZY NEEDS NEW ADLIBS to make a comback.

but imo Ross has acheived more than jizzle

Originally Posted by Tero

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 Are serious dude?? In what areas?? JEEZY got Platinum albums Ross has none, JEEZY is grammy nominated while Ross has never been even

mentioned, ROSS biggest single to date "B.M.F" peaked at #60 JEEZY Biggest hit "Soul Survivor" peaked at #4 on the billboard 200,JEEZY got a

multimillion dollar clothing line that was hot in the streets at one time ROSS has none. JEEZY got way more anthems than ROSS so what has areas has ROSS

surpassed JEEZY in?? I understand ROSS hott now but JEEZY been hot since 05' when he dropped dude had a whole movement goin with the SNOWMAN

tees. Kids was getting suspended from school for that ROSS will never have that type of movement. Everybody counted JEEZY out & without a super hot

single dude still managed to push 200,000 units the 1st week so you need to chill with that statement my friend..

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by Tero

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 Are serious dude?? In what areas?? JEEZY got Platinum albums Ross has none, JEEZY is grammy nominated while Ross has never been even

mentioned, ROSS biggest single to date "B.M.F" peaked at #60 JEEZY Biggest hit "Soul Survivor" peaked at #4 on the billboard 200,JEEZY got a

multimillion dollar clothing line that was hot in the streets at one time ROSS has none. JEEZY got way more anthems than ROSS so what has areas has ROSS

surpassed JEEZY in?? I understand ROSS hott now but JEEZY been hot since 05' when he dropped dude had a whole movement goin with the SNOWMAN

tees. Kids was getting suspended from school for that ROSS will never have that type of movement. Everybody counted JEEZY out & without a super hot

single dude still managed to push 200,000 units the 1st week so you need to chill with that statement my friend..</blockquote>

This.Ross' career has nothing on Jeezy besides establishing MMG.

I just don't understand how people rank jeezy above Ross..I mean do I have to do a Tm103 struggle bars in this thread....dude released an average album...average as hell after 3 years of waiting..the lyrics are very subpar, production is average as hell

ross definatley spittin harder than the boy jeezy rite now, no denyin it. as their careers go on it seems like ross been gettin better while jeezy been gettin worse

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Tero wrote:

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

single dude still managed to push 200,000 units the 1st week so you need to chill with that statement my friend..<
/blockquote>

This.

Ross' career has nothing on Jeezy besides establishing MMG.

Almost everything Ross tryna do has been done by Jeezy already... To add to the list:
Ross rockin with Puff now... Jeezy been there done that with Boyz in the Hood...
Ross think he Big Meech... Meech was rockin super tuff with Jeezy from the jump...

An imitation while never outshine the OG...

Back
Top Bottom