So Has Rick Ross Officially Replaced Young Jeezy?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

In what world is Jeezy a better coke rapper than Clipse?

I'll say this, Jeezy is far more entertaining than Clipse EVER was. With the Clipse it felt forced. They forced that coke or "trap" rap over Neptunes beats. With Jeezy whether it was authentic or not it sure felt like it. And Thug Motivation will shut a club DOWN. The whole album. While the Clipse were better rappers this dude Jeezy is responsible for that "Trap rap" and made it better than anyone who attempted it. 

Listening to Fear of God proves this, just randomly talking about coke sometimes just felt rly forced but his verse on 'Illin is dope.
Too many funny posts, Plies being in anybody's Top 5 is hilarious, Gun-Play getting Def-Jam to back him.
The funny thing is Jeezy would prolly would have gone past Gold off "Lose My Mind" but
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg
Listening to Fear of God proves this, just randomly talking about coke sometimes just felt rly forced but his verse on 'Illin is dope.
Too many funny posts, Plies being in anybody's Top 5 is hilarious, Gun-Play getting Def-Jam to back him.
The funny thing is Jeezy would prolly would have gone past Gold off "Lose My Mind" but
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yea, Jeezy definitely should've dropped 103 during that time. Lose My Mind had crazy buzz

homies really putting deeper than rap > the recession?

yall dudes must be on that nas "life is good" weed.

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Ace Rawstein[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/21/118:17 PM
[/td][td]
i liked the sound of the album honestly...i think lody did his thing, range wise. of course who wouldnt like a shawty redd beat on the album tho.

and i agree to a certain extent on the Trapped record. I aint really crazy about it either but I cant just throw it to the side cuz of the content he came with in his verses

far as the project not having "trunk bangers" like the past albums, i actually think that shows Jeezy's growth and prolly was one of the goals he had for the album.

if he stayed real heavy with the trap sound he always had, the critics would be hella loud with the "same o jeezy, erything sounds the same, zzzzz" type comments.

instead he switched it up a lil bit and delivered a good/great album and drum roll please..... bout to do 200-225k first week!!!!

Oh yeah, but Ross passed him up tho right??? 
roll.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
 The Jeezy slander was pure in here. 
tried to tell yall Jeezy fans dont know what a vlog is or a torrent they cop albums dog 
laugh.gif

^^^Word
laugh.gif
I'm still surprised though. I guess true fan support trumps whatever buzz you think
someone may or may not have.

Ross did, 190.000 with Teflon Don...and that was his while his buzz was at his peak, and his best work to date...Jeezy won.

Jeezy got real fans. I know yall aint forget about them snowman shirts. You won't ever catch anyone rocking some ridiculous +!$# like that for ross. I @%+@ with both them though, dudes both make good music

JEEZY got more loyal fans. ( which im glad he sellin well)
ROZAY makes better music. (go song for song )

Don't hate me, hate reality....:goes back to bump all we do:

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Ross did, 190.000 with Teflon Don...and that was his while his buzz was at his peak, and his best work to date...Jeezy won.

Jeezy's always outsold Ross though.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
 The Jeezy slander was pure in here. 
tried to tell yall Jeezy fans dont know what a vlog is or a torrent they cop albums dog 
laugh.gif

yup..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

Everything happens for reason, that's why Rick FRAUD is now at home on bed rest while Jeezy takes back what was rightfully his from the get go. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Everything happens for reason, that's why Rick FRAUD is now at home on bed rest while Jeezy takes back what was rightfully his from the get go. 

The sheer hate you have for this man is disgusting.
Honestly though, i'll be listening to Ross more often than Jay Jenkins years down the road 

Lmfaoooo at all the dudes in here who were saying jeezy gonna flop/ his "buzz" ain't as big as Ross etc...

Now that the numbers is out and he outsold ross biggest week ever dudes in here shoulder shruggin like...... 
embarassed.gif
 ross still make better music

Knowing good and goddamn well that's a lie and when all the slander was going on ALL DUDES WANTED TO TALK ABOUT WAS BUZZ AND RADIOPLAY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The sheer hate you have for this man is disgusting.
Honestly though, i'll be listening to Ross more often than Jay Jenkins years down the road 

More like the sheer love you have for Rick FRAUD is what's truly disgusting.  Once again, you and others have to stop using the word "hate" just because somebody doesn't like or agree with somebody or something that you like.  It's very childish on your part.  You use this same tactic in homosexuality threads and you do the same in regards to threads or topics on Ross.  Using your logic, I guess it would be fair for others to say you "hate" religion since you have something negative to say about it, or some off the wall pie chart and graphs to illustrate your point on the matter
laugh.gif

Rick FRAUD promised and guaranteed he would release an album on 12/13/11.  Rick FRAUD failed to deliver on that promise, but what else is new with that guy.  So you go right ahead and continue to listen to Ross more oftten than Jay Jenkins years down the road champ.  With the way things are going with Ross, he'll probably fool you dudes into believing he's going to release his album in 2012 and it might not even drop till 2013, this time he'll blame it on having athlete's foot.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Lmfaoooo at all the dudes in here who were saying jeezy gonna flop/ his "buzz" ain't as big as Ross etc...

Now that the numbers is out and he outsold ross biggest week ever dudes in here shoulder shruggin like...... 
embarassed.gif
 ross still make better music

Knowing good and goddamn well that's a lie and when all the slander was going on ALL DUDES WANTED TO TALK ABOUT WAS BUZZ AND RADIOPLAY
roll.gif
That smiley in the middle of that has me dying
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Deuce King[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/22/1112:25 PM
[/td][td]
sillyputty wrote:
Deuce King wrote:

More like the sheer love you have for Rick FRAUD is what's truly disgusting.  Once again, you and others have to stop using the word "hate" just because somebody doesn't like or agree with somebody or something that you like.  It's very childish on your part.  You use this same tactic in homosexuality threads and you do the same in regards to threads or topics on Ross.  Using your logic, I guess it would be fair for others to say you "hate" religion since you have something negative to say about it, or some off the wall pie chart and graphs to illustrate your point on the matter 
laugh.gif

Rick FRAUD promised and guaranteed he would release an album on 12/13/11.  Rick FRAUD failed to deliver on that promise, but what else is new with that guy.  So you go right ahead and continue to listen to Ross more oftten than Jay Jenkins years down the road champ.  With the way things are going with Ross, he'll probably fool you dudes into believing he's going to release his album in 2012 and it might not even drop till 2013, this time he'll blame it on having athlete's foot.[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
2im7rx5.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

You mean after the Recession right? I know yall not talking song for song since '05

Wait, Young Jeezy isn't allowed to win!!! His career was supposed to be over
laugh.gif

I still think TM103 is his worst album though, idc how much it sells

Back
Top Bottom