so HEROES is terrible.. wat do..

theres lots of good shows....my favorites

Prison Break- this show has everything, action/drama/comedy/suspense. definitely worth the watch

Spartacus: Blood and Sand- if you liked "Gladiator" then your love this, lots of action and blood

Skins- yeah its about a group of teenagers with real thick English accents but its surprisingly good

theres lots of good shows....my favorites

Prison Break- this show has everything, action/drama/comedy/suspense. definitely worth the watch

Spartacus: Blood and Sand- if you liked "Gladiator" then your love this, lots of action and blood

Skins- yeah its about a group of teenagers with real thick English accents but its surprisingly good

--Fringe and Walking Dead. Solid stuff.
--Heroes Season 1 was classic. then it slowly fell off. Villians had its moments though.

--Fringe and Walking Dead. Solid stuff.
--Heroes Season 1 was classic. then it slowly fell off. Villians had its moments though.

The Wire
Sons of Anarchy
Mad Men
Trailer Park Boys
Misfits
The Walking Dead

Im about to start Breaking Bad.  I heard it was awesome and basically anything on AMC is tight

My list > anything else posted so take it from me

The Wire
Sons of Anarchy
Mad Men
Trailer Park Boys
Misfits
The Walking Dead

Im about to start Breaking Bad.  I heard it was awesome and basically anything on AMC is tight

My list > anything else posted so take it from me

A lot of my beloved shows have been mentioned except:

Rubicon (should've never been canceled
30t6p3b.gif
)

A lot of my beloved shows have been mentioned except:

Rubicon (should've never been canceled
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by dhart48

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
Heroes. Season 1 was pretty epic but after that...a bunch of fail!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the episode that did it for me was when peter and that girl transported to an alternate future, the chick was a main love interest him, she got taken away and peter teleported back to his original timeline.....and they never showed her again, after that i watched the show as a comedy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  i felt the same way.  i thought i might've missed a reference on what happened to her so i looked it up on wikipedia.  it just said she was taken and nothing more.  peter was a real jerk for just leaving her in an alternate time.  cold-blooded.  she was the one who took care of him when he was suffering from amnesia.
season 1 was great.  all the other seasons had no direction and were all over the place.  they kept killing off characters and introducing new ones and the storylines were doo doo.  i know the writers' strike between seasons hurt them but they were never able to be decent again.

Originally Posted by dhart48

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
Heroes. Season 1 was pretty epic but after that...a bunch of fail!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the episode that did it for me was when peter and that girl transported to an alternate future, the chick was a main love interest him, she got taken away and peter teleported back to his original timeline.....and they never showed her again, after that i watched the show as a comedy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  i felt the same way.  i thought i might've missed a reference on what happened to her so i looked it up on wikipedia.  it just said she was taken and nothing more.  peter was a real jerk for just leaving her in an alternate time.  cold-blooded.  she was the one who took care of him when he was suffering from amnesia.
season 1 was great.  all the other seasons had no direction and were all over the place.  they kept killing off characters and introducing new ones and the storylines were doo doo.  i know the writers' strike between seasons hurt them but they were never able to be decent again.

Season 1 of Heroes was great until the finale. The epic showdown was laughable and everything the show did was horrible after that.

Season 1 of Heroes was great until the finale. The epic showdown was laughable and everything the show did was horrible after that.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Flash Forward was that show.
I'm still heated it got canceled.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

didnt know it got cancelled....

-Walking Dead
-Boardwalk Empire
-Human Target

i wanna start getting into Spartacus/ Sons of Anarchy/ 24/ Mad Men ....

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Flash Forward was that show.
I'm still heated it got canceled.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

didnt know it got cancelled....

-Walking Dead
-Boardwalk Empire
-Human Target

i wanna start getting into Spartacus/ Sons of Anarchy/ 24/ Mad Men ....

Season 1 of heroes was
pimp.gif
.. I couldnt even understand what was going on after that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom