Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by henz0

Season 1 of heroes was
pimp.gif
.. I couldnt even understand what was going on after that
laugh.gif

yea im like 5 episodes into season 2 like %%$ is this *+@$

30t6p3b.gif
I put mad people onto Heroes just in time for it to suck #!@.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by henz0

Season 1 of heroes was
pimp.gif
.. I couldnt even understand what was going on after that
laugh.gif

yea im like 5 episodes into season 2 like %%$ is this *+@$

30t6p3b.gif
I put mad people onto Heroes just in time for it to suck #!@.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Flash Forward was that show. But, barely anyone I know watched it or even knew what it was.

I'm still heated it got canceled.
tired.gif

Entourage, FTW! Shameless is also good so, far...
mad.gif
Man don't even remind me of FlashForward, that show was so much better than most of the trash on tv nowdays idk why they cancelled that.  I am still heated cause I want to know what was going on.  They gave V a new season
mad.gif
The acting in that show has been terrible, no way it gets extended.  Then the only other crap on the main networks are cop shows that suck or medical shows that suck more.  Only channels now that have shows worth watching are FX and AMC and then you have your premium channels that have decent shows.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Flash Forward was that show. But, barely anyone I know watched it or even knew what it was.

I'm still heated it got canceled.
tired.gif

Entourage, FTW! Shameless is also good so, far...
mad.gif
Man don't even remind me of FlashForward, that show was so much better than most of the trash on tv nowdays idk why they cancelled that.  I am still heated cause I want to know what was going on.  They gave V a new season
mad.gif
The acting in that show has been terrible, no way it gets extended.  Then the only other crap on the main networks are cop shows that suck or medical shows that suck more.  Only channels now that have shows worth watching are FX and AMC and then you have your premium channels that have decent shows.

Just finished all 74 episodes of Heroes.... My God that last season was unbearable...

Started flash forward a lil while ago , only watched like 3 episodes and decided to finish heroes cuz I thought it was gonna get better... That final episode . WoW , if it wasn't for Sylar I wouldve stopped watching a long time ago

Just finished all 74 episodes of Heroes.... My God that last season was unbearable...

Started flash forward a lil while ago , only watched like 3 episodes and decided to finish heroes cuz I thought it was gonna get better... That final episode . WoW , if it wasn't for Sylar I wouldve stopped watching a long time ago

Heroes was a show that had so much potential. Then it went down hill not even before the first season was over.

Heroes was a show that had so much potential. Then it went down hill not even before the first season was over.

Don't even bother finishing FlashForward...it got canceled and the season finale was more of a teaser for future seasons that won't come, like a "Screw you for not watching us, look what could've been."You won't find any answers to the questions you have
laugh.gif

Don't even bother finishing FlashForward...it got canceled and the season finale was more of a teaser for future seasons that won't come, like a "Screw you for not watching us, look what could've been."You won't find any answers to the questions you have
laugh.gif

I was pissed that Flash Foward got canceled, I was gettin real into that show. If you a real man watch Spartacus
pimp.gif

I gotta check out The Walking Dead...

I was pissed that Flash Foward got canceled, I was gettin real into that show. If you a real man watch Spartacus
pimp.gif

I gotta check out The Walking Dead...

if there is one new COMEDY you should be watching, its Community

Unless you're not watching Parks and Recreation, which you should be.

if there is one new COMEDY you should be watching, its Community

Unless you're not watching Parks and Recreation, which you should be.

Fringe
Mad Men
Californication
House
Game of Thrones
Misfits
V
The Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire
Entourage
How To Make It In America
Damages
The Event
Flash Forward

Fringe
Mad Men
Californication
House
Game of Thrones
Misfits
V
The Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire
Entourage
How To Make It In America
Damages
The Event
Flash Forward

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Yeah so much potential I'm pretty upset that it went downhill
correct me if I'm wrong but I think during the 2nd and 3rd season there was a writers strike

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Yeah so much potential I'm pretty upset that it went downhill
correct me if I'm wrong but I think during the 2nd and 3rd season there was a writers strike

Back
Top Bottom