So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

So here's the backstory, I'm in my store (computer repair store) fixing computers when a customer that lives on the block comes in.
Customer: The white car on the corner is yours right?
Me: Yea, why? What happened?
Customer: I think someone is breaking into your car.

Me: When? Right now?

Customer: Yea!

So, I run out the store and see legs hanging out of my car (little white car, great on gas btw!). I drag the d-bag out of my car and proceed to toss him around. I'm about to start pounding him into the ground, then I thought about it... What if this guy has A.I.D.S. or some other kind of disease....yea lets not beat him up. So i man-handle him a bit and have my girlfriend call the cops. He's begging me to take everything he has and let him go. I tell him no. A couple of my boys from the block see me pressing him, so they ask what happened. I tell them, they run his pockets and bounce. He starts crying, he doesn't want to go to jail. I make him sit on the car and wait until the cops come. He hears the sirens and tries to make a run for it....unsuccessful. I pulled a judo move and flip him face first into the ground. HUGE knot on his head, smh. I pick him up and twist his arm behind his back and press him on the car, police style. Cops arrive and ask what happened. I tell them. He gets arrested. I spoke to the D.A. He has priors (what a surprise) and a warrant for his arrest.

Success.

End of story.

This one is for all of the people who WISH they could get their hands on the *$%$+#% that broke into their whip. I would have done worse, but I had to retain my composure (I'm running a business here). It was sunday, I wasn't trying to wear a suit btw. 

#feelsgreatman

Pic:

3rejs.jpg

Have a great week #NT

@spadesprod follow me 

So here's the backstory, I'm in my store (computer repair store) fixing computers when a customer that lives on the block comes in.
Customer: The white car on the corner is yours right?
Me: Yea, why? What happened?
Customer: I think someone is breaking into your car.

Me: When? Right now?

Customer: Yea!

So, I run out the store and see legs hanging out of my car (little white car, great on gas btw!). I drag the d-bag out of my car and proceed to toss him around. I'm about to start pounding him into the ground, then I thought about it... What if this guy has A.I.D.S. or some other kind of disease....yea lets not beat him up. So i man-handle him a bit and have my girlfriend call the cops. He's begging me to take everything he has and let him go. I tell him no. A couple of my boys from the block see me pressing him, so they ask what happened. I tell them, they run his pockets and bounce. He starts crying, he doesn't want to go to jail. I make him sit on the car and wait until the cops come. He hears the sirens and tries to make a run for it....unsuccessful. I pulled a judo move and flip him face first into the ground. HUGE knot on his head, smh. I pick him up and twist his arm behind his back and press him on the car, police style. Cops arrive and ask what happened. I tell them. He gets arrested. I spoke to the D.A. He has priors (what a surprise) and a warrant for his arrest.

Success.

End of story.

This one is for all of the people who WISH they could get their hands on the *$%$+#% that broke into their whip. I would have done worse, but I had to retain my composure (I'm running a business here). It was sunday, I wasn't trying to wear a suit btw. 

#feelsgreatman

Pic:

3rejs.jpg

Have a great week #NT

@spadesprod follow me 

I wouldn't mess with u, u look pretty brolic.

Why does the suspect look like he came out of a 1970 time machine, though... lookin like a crackhead.

I wouldn't mess with u, u look pretty brolic.

Why does the suspect look like he came out of a 1970 time machine, though... lookin like a crackhead.

Based on your license plate he probably thought you were some nerdy white dude. Big mistake there.
laugh.gif

Based on your license plate he probably thought you were some nerdy white dude. Big mistake there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom