So I just made the move to DOWNTOWN LA...

Check out the Roosevelt Hotel's pool Wednesday nights.
pimp.gif

^my boy helps throw roosevelt on wed. nights. im about to be there tonight after rolling through the agenda trade show.

Originally Posted by LoSeRLoVER4u

CHECK OUT SKID ROW DUDE...

stoooops...
indifferent.gif

downtown la is tight. next week is xgames
pimp.gif
dc throwing some killerparties for it: peanut butter wolf vjay set at the standard thursday and clipse, fabolous and clark kent friday night at the fantasy factory. that'swhat's up.

sounds like you are on it already, My House Tuesdays and Roosevelt Wednesdays are pretty much whats good... if you need any other help with anything holla atme, if you are friends with the My House and Roosevelt crowd, and you are from the East bay chances are we know a lot of the same people...

^pros and cons huh? i might have met you at agenda bro! you were rollin with darrius right? im TJ, i roll with the IMPRM crew! props on the pin set...we hookedyall up with some tees. whats good?! which dude were you??

gonna hit up The Room tonight for a 90's r&b party! my life in LA so far has been straight up ill. loving it.

easd2h.jpg

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

gonna hit up The Room tonight for a 90's r&b party! my life in LA so far has been straight up ill. loving it.

easd2h.jpg
havent been to that place in a few years. nothing like rubbing up on 200 people and smelling peoples sweat all night.

LA has some great sneaker shops and places to shop.
Melrose, La brea, bevelry hills mall with the House of hoops.
hit up 3rd street, santa monica beach, griffith observatory
hit up koreatown, little tokyo , china town for the food
Manna in koreatown is a great all you can eat kbqq

Originally Posted by Ultimate Dude

mink is mad cool and all, but any parties promoting photos being taken at their events are fruity.

you can tell by the flyer that it was supposed to be a cheesy thing. it was crackin, and the music was crazy in a good way.

hit up the crenshaw mall
then the slauson swapmeet!
lmao..
im kinda by downtown
like everyone said
check out melrose
silverlake
the hollywood area..
if ur ever short on gas
u can catch the metro red line to universal studios / citywalk
hollywood
or other metros to long beach
pasadena
etc..

yo my fault for replying all late but i hit your PM, and yea i was at Agenda and Rae and Dairy are my folks.. , like i said the east bay is like my 2ndhome..hit me...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'm movin to LA from DC in a month...

...postin' in here so I can come back and ask y'all some questions.

Damn, lately a handful of NT'ers have been making the move to L.A.

Say your goodbyes, and bring everything with you because you'll never go back.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom