So I met Common the other day vol. wear a cup when meeting rappers

I was in a Chicago record store, looking for some samples to chop (I'm a producer), and had a hard time finding any in the dollar bin. A few minutes later,a familiar figure walks into the store. That person is Common, yes, THE Common. Well, as I shuffled forward to confirm that it is actually him, I noticesomething. He has women's capris on!!!! Interesting, that kind of wearing isn't the typical Hip Hop gear, but hey, it's Common. Holding back mygiggles, I go up to him and ask him, "Common, is it really you?". He said yes and precided to look at some funky West Indian records. Something elsepops into my mind when standing there, wondering if Common was Muslim or not. I ask another question, "hey Common, why was it that Finding Forever wasntas good as Be?" He stares at me as if I said he had kapris on or something, in which he did. "What the **** did you just say?" states the angryMC. I repeat my question, "why was Be better than Finding Forever?" As of now, I notice a rather large vein pop up on his right arm. "Ican't believe this !@!%+ said this to me!!!!" Common states as if he is a Senator or something. The others in the store quiet to a hush. Did I go tofar, or was he just overreacting. POW I lie on the ground, crying and shaking. My vision was fuzzing, and, for some reason, my $%%! was stinging. Come to findout later, that this !@!%+ Common punch right in the $%%!. Yup, you heard right. The Penis.......
indifferent.gif
Who punches in the $%%!? I know who, Common. The moral ofthe story, when visiting a City known for House and Indie MCs, remember to bring a protective cup. Since the people there must not like being commented on byoutsiders, pretictularly the rappers.

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

I was in a Chicago record store, looking for some samples to chop (I'm a producer), and had a hard time finding any in the dollar bin. A few minutes later, a familiar figure walks into the store. That person is Common, yes, THE Common. Well, as I shuffled forward to confirm that it is actually him, I notice something. He has women's capris on!!!! Interesting, that kind of wearing isn't the typical Hip Hop gear, but hey, it's Common. Holding back my giggles, I go up to him and ask him, "Common, is it really you?". He said yes and precided to look at some funky West Indian records. Something else pops into my mind when standing there, wondering if Common was Muslim or not. I ask another question, "hey Common, why was it that Finding Forever wasnt as good as Be?" He stares at me as if I said he had kapris on or something, in which he did. "What the **** did you just say?" states the angry MC. I repeat my question, "why was Be better than Finding Forever?" As of now, I notice a rather large vein pop up on his right arm. "I can't believe this !@!%+ said this to me!!!!" Common states as if he is a Senator or something. The others in the store quiet to a hush. Did I go to far, or was he just overreacting. POW I lie on the ground, crying and shaking. My vision was fuzzing, and, for some reason, my $%%! was stinging. Come to find out later, that this !@!%+ Common punch right in the $%%!. Yup, you heard right. The Penis.......
indifferent.gif
Who punches in the $%%!? I know who, Common. The moral of the story, when visiting a City known for House and Indie MCs, remember to bring a protective cup. Since the people there must not like being commented on by outsiders, pretictularly the rappers.

lmfao...wow

why was he wearing capris in chicago winter...?

and you seem kinda annoying with the "hey common...questions"

ion kno maybe u deserved it

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

I was in a Chicago record store, looking for some samples to chop (I'm a producer), and had a hard time finding any in the dollar bin. A few minutes later, a familiar figure walks into the store. That person is Common, yes, THE Common. Well, as I shuffled forward to confirm that it is actually him, I notice something. He has women's capris on!!!! Interesting, that kind of wearing isn't the typical Hip Hop gear, but hey, it's Common. Holding back my giggles, I go up to him and ask him, "Common, is it really you?". He said yes and precided to look at some funky West Indian records. Something else pops into my mind when standing there, wondering if Common was Muslim or not. I ask another question, "hey Common, why was it that Finding Forever wasnt as good as Be?" He stares at me as if I said he had kapris on or something, in which he did. "What the **** did you just say?" states the angry MC. I repeat my question, "why was Be better than Finding Forever?" As of now, I notice a rather large vein pop up on his right arm. "I can't believe this !@!%+ said this to me!!!!" Common states as if he is a Senator or something. The others in the store quiet to a hush. Did I go to far, or was he just overreacting. POW I lie on the ground, crying and shaking. My vision was fuzzing, and, for some reason, my $%%! was stinging. Come to find out later, that this !@!%+ Common punch right in the $%%!. Yup, you heard right. The Penis.......
indifferent.gif
Who punches in the $%%!? I know who, Common. The moral of the story, when visiting a City known for House and Indie MCs, remember to bring a protective cup. Since the people there must not like being commented on by outsiders, pretictularly the rappers.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Liesssssssssss.......

I'm sure id this really happen u would be sue'n by now and it would be on someones gossip blog ****!

Back
Top Bottom