So I missed Jordan for the second time

I used to work across the street from his office in Chicago. The valets would always leave his cars parked in front of the building for easy access. One time there was a Carolina blue Ducati with a giant white jumpman on the side. It was awesome. Never met/saw him, though.

Sidebar: I once met Toni Kucoc under an awning during a thunderstorm in downtown Chicago. Also, I was riding in an elevator once and someone asked for me to hold the doors... Scottie Pippen walked in with his daughter. I was flipping out on the inside.

all19mjs wrote:
SwoleHouse wrote:
Originally Posted by thebeast23

SwoleHouse wrote:
It says in the article that was his first time there.

no it didnt...
"Jordan attends about half of the AMA races held each year"

Um yeah it did " It was the first visit to the park for Jordan". "There" as in that specific park.

First off that was his second time there an I wasnt sayin I missed him there twice smh nters man

It shouldn't be that difficult to create a new topic but next time I recommend you write all your facts out in a web and then try and come up with a sentence that gives all the details that you want to include.
smh.gif

all19mjs wrote:
SwoleHouse wrote:

SwoleHouse wrote:

no it didnt...

Um yeah it did " It was the first visit to the park for Jordan". "There" as in that specific park.

First off that was his second time there an I wasnt sayin I missed him there twice smh nters man

It shouldn't be that difficult to create a new topic but next time I recommend you write all your facts out in a web and then try and come up with a sentence that gives all the details that you want to include.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

all19mjs wrote:
SwoleHouse wrote:

SwoleHouse wrote:

no it didnt...

smh.gif

This isnt english 101 its a forum 
indifferent.gif
 an the web method sucks 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

all19mjs wrote:
SwoleHouse wrote:

SwoleHouse wrote:

no it didnt...

smh.gif

This isnt english 101 its a forum 
indifferent.gif
 an the web method sucks 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom