So I was in class right.....

And we have this slacker in there. So my little old Spanish teacher yells at him to go to her desk and she is just going off on how he is failing and slackingoff and she tells him to get out of the classroom because he's "Epically Failing"
laugh.gif
I was the only one cracking up and everyone was like ok?. everyone was juststaring at me and I still laughed my buns off
happy.gif
The end

Best thing I've read in my life. Please tell me more stories of your awesome life.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I guess this is one of those stories where you just had to be there....

[nick swordson]So the teacher STABBED him in the $$#%*%+ face!!! Right in the face dude... I know... I know...[nick swordson]

it should be illegal to speak on educational events outside of college on nt...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 153)]............................................________[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 102, 102)]....................................,.-'"...................``~.,[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)].............................,.-"..................................."-.,[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 102, 0)].........................,/...............................................":,[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 102, 51)].....................,?......................................................\,[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 51, 0)].................../...........................................................,}[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 0)]................./......................................................,:`^`..}[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)].............../...................................................,:"........./[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 153, 51)]............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 153, 0)].........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 153, 153)]...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 51, 255)]...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 51, 204)]............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 51, 255)].............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 102, 255)],,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 204)].....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]................................`:,,...........................`\..............__[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)].....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\[/color]

Back
Top Bottom