So I was interviewed by the police today Vol. They said I was the shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof sheet is real. No photos shopped here.
The sniffle at :10 
roll.gif

Dog are you new to NT General? :lol: We ALL know Frank is trolling, and dont care, wtf are you doing wasting your time gathering up screencaps for? :lol:

I miss the days when NT Detectives only attempted to expose people we needed exposing and did so in extrodinary fashion. You're over here trying to dig up screencaps that dude isnt a 68 year old member of a sneaker forum by finding posts of him saying he was a 58 year old member of a sneaker forum....:lol: :smh:..think about that for a second...and then step away from your laptop. :lol:

Back to silly stories and lulz please.

Last edited:

Dog are you new to NT General? :lol: We ALL know Frank is trolling, and dont care, wtf are you doing wasting your time gathering up screencaps for? :lol:

I miss the days when NT Detectives only attempted to expose people we needed exposing and did so in extrodinary fashion. You're over here trying to dig up screencaps that dude isnt a 68 year old member of a sneaker forum by finding posts of him saying he was a 58 year old member of a sneaker forum....:lol: :smh:..think about that for a second...and then step away from your laptop. :lol:

Back to silly stories and lulz please.

Sorry to upset you, but it was meant more for Frank, he knows what it's for. "DUCKTALES"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom