So I was interviewed by the police today Vol. They said I was the shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you being SRS or trolling? Why would the cops go after you if

1. They didn't have evidence?
2. They didn't have your location from your plates?
3. They didn't think you was a suspect?

Cops just don't show up on peoples door without having information that leads them there.

Like why would they end up in your spot if another random person did a drive by? How they get your info?

You better get a lawyer ASAP.

Alibi doesn't matter if they think you did it and they have a witness. They'll have to book you and then you have to bring all that alibi in court.

Cops just don't show up on peoples door without having information that leads them there.

Like why would they end up in your spot if another random person did a drive by? How they get your info?

Alibi doesn't matter if they think you did it and they have a witness. They'll have to book you and then you have to bring all that alibi in court.
He looking for a laywer who would trade some footlocker store credit and discount for some services so no one will service him.

Last edited:

He claimed he has evidence.

The officer flashed a DVD disc saying the BMW matches the one seen on camera. I even axed if the vehicle on camera had a front license plate and he said yes. Then I pointed out that my car doesn't, but he still said I could have taken it off.

He also claimed that on the video recording they could see my face in the window as it pulled down. I did ask to see it but they said they couldn't show it yet and would have to wait for enhancements.

I think, like as mentioned previously in this thread, they were trying to get me shook and admit to it.

Edit: I did ask for a badge number and business card but he said he ran out so I took a photo of his credentials and called the police department to make sure this is legit and isn't some setup.

Last edited:
roll.gif

thread got me dying over here

So the police came over today and interviewed me and axed me where I was and etc etc.

They said they have video evidence of me doing a drive by. They said the vehicle matches mines completely and they said they saw my face on the tape.

The thing is I have evidence that proves I wasn't there and the vehicle doesn't match exactly. The officer said the car had front plates...I don't have any on any cars huehuehue.

I'm going to go get a log from 24 hour fitness too since I was there about that time.

So, what else can I do now.

You good brah srs

they claim that evidence crap to try and scare you into admitting something

unless they have proof it was you (which it wasnt) i wouldnt worry.

I also went back to the gym and got a log of the past two weeks but it turns out I wasn't there during the time it happened...

View media item 1412111

Fake

The data entered on the form is darker than the words on the paper. Poor photoshop. And the dates say 2015 while the copyright info at the bottom says 2002. Don't show that paper to the Feds B. You gon be doing football numbers

:rofl:

I see a few ppl out the loop. Yall know this is all for the lulz right?

You look at that paper and know it's bogus, most of us just went with it to figure out why he made himself 68.

I mean really now, drivebys out the Tesla?

Last edited:
I can't stop laughing at the thought of dude asking a cop for a business card.

And the cop "ran out."

I don't know if this made me look suspicious though, but during the interview I started getting a runny nose and he kept staring at me extra hard. SMH @ living up to the mucas name.

They shoulda taken you away off that SN ratio alone

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

I see a few ppl out the loop. Yall know this is all for the lulz right?

You look at that paper and know it's bogus, most of us just went with it to figure out why he made himself 68.

I mean really now, drivebys out the Tesla?
da evolution of gang banging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom